RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Not doing good

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Katz, SOM, and all, I don't think this is a cold or flu thing. I am ill. Is it possible to suffer from sulfur toxicity? My joints ACHE, my head aches, my stomach aches, I am running a fever off and on, mostly on, my skin is fried, my hair is fried, and these things have been falling off of me in droves. I can't get them out of my nose. Or my dang hair. I have seen three live ones this week. Aaaannnndddd, Aunt Flow arrived in full flurry. Oh, by the way Miss J, I love the catchy little name change. Katzfurz......what color are your cats. I have a short and long hair orange tabbies with their eyes exactly the same color as their coat. Kind of like a creamy orange. Very pretty. They are sisters, one is dainty and prissy (long hair) and the other is hell on four legs (pyscho short hair). Both like to chat and follow me around or

just sit there and watch me. All, I have been through this sickness before, it will get better. I can't quite decide if I am being re-infested in large droves while shedding large numbers or what is up. We have been using a sulfur based clay lotion at night. I am still getting new bumps but they seem to be running to who knows where but I seem to be chasing them around. Getting fewer? How on earth do you get these things out of your nose? I refuse to use any more perm on my mucous membranes......lol....eich. I have been using clean and clear astringent on my face religiously, esp my eyelids. Eyes are very much improved. ITS MY NOSE, inside my nose. Any suggestions?katzfurz <katzfurz@...> wrote: >> Hello All,> > I have been quite ill and have pretty much been asleep. I am going to > participate in Dr. S call if OK. Haven't had time to get together any > questions. K-State was of no use.>Hey Girlfriend! It's me AKA "Jackie". I've been missing you and well, kind of thought no news was good news, but know that moving is tough, emotionally and otherwise. You are the person I have gotten 99 percent of my best information from and I've missed my

Fritolay "fix". We're in this together, you know. If I lived by you I'd bring you some chicken soup or Miso if you're a vegetarian. Actually, my special soup for a really bad sinus/flu/headcold is Hot and Sour soup with a strong chicken base and lots of black pepper and vinegar.Anyway, I wanted to tell you to check out Cedarcide.com. I think they may just have a good non-toxic product for people like us. My other post has the info I found. Here I guess I'm Katzy, so I hope I remember. Now it's our turn to cheer you up, okay? Best, Katzy.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

• 4 years later...

Sorry that you are having such a miserable day. You are definitely in my

prayers.

- Geoffrey

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Kim <kimellenbailey@...>wrote:

> **

>

>

> I sorry.that is SO miserable!

>

> Sent from my iPhone

>