RemedySpot.com

Re: keep a layer on...soak clothing and hair brush

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I hope it works for you....I have soaked in Epsom salt baths in the past and it made my skin feel better but it didn't kill these things. I guess the silver bullet in all this is actually leaving the salt residue on the skin.....blow drying it on to the skin. I actually had a layer of white residue on my skin when I was finished drying myself. Also when I go to the bathroom during the day I always pour more salt water between my legs and down my legs. When I'm home I keep dripping the salt water on top of my head and working it through my hair. In other words I just keep reapplying it as often as I think about it. Also, please try soaking every article of clothing that touches your skin at least over night before washing them. It can be just plain water but try using empty Clorox bottles filled with water to weight the clothing and bedding down so that the clothing is totally submerged. I and my husband have fought this for 2 years.....it has been a nightmare.....in just 3 days we are feeling normal again.....be sure your hair brush and combs stay in some sort of salt or cloroxed water......hang in there.....Rita

Re: Salt will kill them

Thanks, I know what I'm doing tonight.Cyndi> >> > Hello Everyone, Having lived with these mites for two years I have > > stumbled onto something that gets them off the skin. Epson salt. I > took > > a one pint empty Listerine bottle filled it with 2 inches of epson > salt > > and shook the bottle until completely disolved. I showered with > dawn > > dish washing liquid and then poured the salt solution over my body > from > > head to toe. I got out of the shower and used a blow drier to dry > off. > > After two nights of doing this the mites are gone from my skin. > This is > > the only thing besides straight clorox that I have ever used that > > killed the mites. The salt actully removes them from the skin > better > > than the clorox. I'm looking into to ways of spraying the salt > solution > > around my house to clean the things from the environment. Hope this > > helps everyone who tries it. Rita> >> > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 1/14/2008 5:39 PM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 1/14/2008 5:39 PM

Rita- Thanks! I'll give it a try. I need to give my skin a break from

the sulfur soap and listerine. My skin has turned very " thin " and I

keep shedding flakes of skin. Maybe I need some salt on my skin.

MM

> > >

> > > Hello Everyone, Having lived with these mites for two years I

> have

> > > stumbled onto something that gets them off the skin. Epson

> salt. I

> > took

> > > a one pint empty Listerine bottle filled it with 2 inches of

> epson

> > salt

> > > and shook the bottle until completely disolved. I showered

with

> > dawn

> > > dish washing liquid and then poured the salt solution over my

> body

> > from

> > > head to toe. I got out of the shower and used a blow drier to

> dry

> > off.

> > > After two nights of doing this the mites are gone from my

skin.

> > This is

> > > the only thing besides straight clorox that I have ever used

> that

> > > killed the mites. The salt actully removes them from the skin

> > better

> > > than the clorox. I'm looking into to ways of spraying the

salt

> > solution

> > > around my house to clean the things from the environment.

Hope

> this

> > > helps everyone who tries it. Rita

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ----------------------------------------------------------

> ----------

> >

> >

> > No virus found in this incoming message.

> > Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release

Date:

> 1/14/2008 5:39 PM

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> --------------------------------------------------------------------

----------

>

>

> No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date:

1/14/2008 5:39 PM

>

I hope this helps you...God help us all.....no one knows how bad this is until they have lived it. It seems to be keeping a layer of salt on the skin that works. I hope it helps you....don't stop trying...Rita

Re: keep a layer on...soak clothing and hair brush

Rita- Thanks! I'll give it a try. I need to give my skin a break from the sulfur soap and listerine. My skin has turned very "thin" and I keep shedding flakes of skin. Maybe I need some salt on my skin.MM> > >> > > Hello Everyone, Having lived with these mites for two years I > have > > > stumbled onto something that gets them off the skin. Epson > salt. I > > took > > > a one pint empty Listerine bottle filled it with 2 inches of > epson > > salt > > > and shook the bottle until completely disolved. I showered with > > dawn > > > dish washing liquid and then poured the salt solution over my > body > > from > > > head to toe. I got out of the shower and used a blow drier to > dry > > off. > > > After two nights of doing this the mites are gone from my skin. > > This is > > > the only thing besides straight clorox that I have ever used > that > > > killed the mites. The salt actully removes them from the skin > > better > > > than the clorox. I'm looking into to ways of spraying the salt > > solution > > > around my house to clean the things from the environment. Hope > this > > > helps everyone who tries it. Rita> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> ----------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: > 1/14/2008 5:39 PM> >> > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 1/14/2008 5:39 PM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 1/14/2008 5:39 PM