RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Salt will kill them

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello, I hope this will work for you. I took a one pint empty Listerine bottle and I put 2 inches of Epson salt in the bottle and filled the rest with water. I kept shaking it until the salt was completely dissolved. After washing myself down with Dawn dishwashing liquid I stood in the shower and I poured the salt solution over my body and rubbed it in well from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. I got out of the shower and used a blow drier to dry myself off. I didn't use a towel because that would have wiped the salt off. After I was dry my skin had a light white covering of salt. I went to bed. The salt rubbing off my skin while in bed was the worst part of dealing with this. Off and on during the day I keep pouring a little more salt water over my skin. This is the first thing I have tried that actually made the things fall out of my scalp. I have only been doing this for 3 nights and my skin feels normal for the first time in 2 years. People may not understand that these "things" make the skin secrete some type of clear fluid that not only covers their skin but also covers the mites and makes it difficult for any type of meds. to reach them. My husband and I both have these things on our skin and the salt solution is working for my husband also. In the Spring of 2006 we tore all the carpet out of our house and threw out all our fabric covered furniture. I'm now trying to learn how to clean with salt. This site:

http://www.saltinstitute.org/29.html has a lot of salt cleaning ideas. I hope that this gives people some relief from these horrible things that have robbed us all of our normal lives. Rita

Re: Salt will kill them

Hi Rita- thanks for sharing those tips.Did you use water to mix the Empson salt in the empty Listerine bottle?Did you leave the salt solution on your body after bathing and just dried off?How long have the Epsom salt been working for you like this?I just want to make sure I understand what you did before trying it myfelf. Thanks! MM>> Hello Everyone, Having lived with these mites for two years I have > stumbled onto something that gets them off the skin. Epson salt. I took > a one pint empty Listerine bottle filled it with 2 inches of epson salt > and shook the bottle until completely disolved. I showered with dawn > dish washing liquid and then poured the salt solution over my body from > head to toe. I got out of the shower and used a blow drier to dry off. > After two nights of doing this the mites are gone from my skin. This is > the only thing besides straight clorox that I have ever used that > killed the mites. The salt actully removes them from the skin better > than the clorox. I'm looking into to ways of spraying the salt solution > around my house to clean the things from the environment. Hope this > helps everyone who tries it. Rita>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 1/14/2008 5:39 PM