RemedySpot.com

Re: try salt water in your nose

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please try putting the Epsom salt solution up your nose with a qtip....you can also put the salt solution in your ears the same way. The "things" were in my nose and ears and it hurt very bad. They aren't there any more....hope the salt water helps...it hurts to put it on as long as the "things" are still there. When you put the salt water on your skin or in your nose and it no longer hurts the "things" are gone. I pray this helps you...Rita

Re: Doxycycline- plus surfactants

Hi Fritolay- please let me know how your doxy experiment goes. I havesomething painful inside my nose for about a month now that does notseem to go away with anything I've tried so far.While you are in the thinking mode I wanted to share one theory:I've read that insects have a wax coat that protects them frominsecticides and the way biological pesticides work is in combinationwith "surfactants" to get rid of the wax surface so that the enzymes canget to the insect body.Reading on surfactants it appears that they lower the surface tension ofthe material they become in contact with. For example, soaps anddetergents all use surfactants to loosen up the dirt. Windex alsocontains surfactants, that's why it bubbles up a little when you shakeit. Concentrated soaps like Dawn also has a bunch of surfactants. Wouldthat be the reason why Windex is so effective and diluted ammonia isn'tagainst the mites?Diluted ammonia doesn't contain surfactants and in theory the protectivelayer of the insects would prevent them from being harmed by theammonia. In the case of Windex, the surfactant may loosen up theprotective wax, thus leaving the insect body vulnerable to the ammonia-Din the Windex.Any comments are welcome- MM>>> I have been thinking again......eishhh Nasal Membranes.>> OK, it would seem when it was considered that I may have Lyme, I wasput> on doxy. During that time is when I became very ill. High fever,> chills, body and joint ACHES, downright pain, and a headache from the> black depths, nausea, vomiting, etc. But also during that time I> noticed a change in my mites. I told you all they were falling off of> me, and that I wasn't sure what was going on. At the time I didn't> associate the doxy with the mites. Until yesterday. My forehead lesion> hurt so bad and it was cherry red. Assuming cherry red indicated> infection and the pain also, I took one of my doxy capsules and brokeit> apart just like you would with our MSM capsules. I dabbed the powderon> the lesion and then rubbed it in with the MSM lotion. I had big ones> (whatever that means, mites, follicle, I don't know things) poppingout> after application. I again tried it on my forehead this evening and> wow. All day today I had black specks dropping out. I think I was in> the bathroom half the day. Tonight I put it on a lesion on my arm.> Same thing. I haven't been able to research the possibilities of doxy,> but I was desperate for something for my nose. I didn't want to use> lotion in my nose and I forgot about the olive oil thing, so I wet the> tip of my finger, dabbed it in the doxy and swiped my nose. (Try notto> visualize this, it isn't very flattering or ladylike.....ROFL...jammed> way up there I did....lol) I am still tasting doxy. But......it isn't> poisoness, and it stopped activity in its tracks. Seems to dry them up> and paralyze them. Now, don't all of you go and stick your fingers up> your nose quite yet, I am not sure about this. Will observe for a> couple of days and let you know. Hope you smiled......;)>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 1/14/2008 5:39 PM