RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: thank you...send the light

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh thank you....I'm just trying to give everyone a little peace at night so they can rest. I know we will all have to still fight in getting the "things" out of the environment but if you can sleep and get some type of rest at night it helps in this nightmare of a situation. God Bless each and every one of us...we have and are walking through that long dark valley....I pray the Lord will send the light.....and soon to each of us. Rita

Re: epsom salt by mouth

Rita & Mike- thank you for the quick response. I will be doing that.So glad to hear such good news from someone- you've caused a bit of a "tizzy" in our little group and that is wonderful, we could all use it. Please keep us posted and I will surely do the same for you...Peace & countless blessings-somPS- where are you Mel??? > > > > >> > > > > Hello Everyone, Having lived with these mites for two years > I > > > have > > > > > stumbled onto something that gets them off the skin. Epson > > > salt. I > > > > took > > > > > a one pint empty Listerine bottle filled it with 2 inches > of > > > epson > > > > salt > > > > > and shook the bottle until completely disolved. I showered > > with > > > > dawn > > > > > dish washing liquid and then poured the salt solution over > my > > > body > > > > from > > > > > head to toe. I got out of the shower and used a blow drier > to > > > dry > > > > off. > > > > > After two nights of doing this the mites are gone from my > > skin. > > > > This is > > > > > the only thing besides straight clorox that I have ever > used > > > that > > > > > killed the mites. The salt actully removes them from the > skin > > > > better > > > > > than the clorox. I'm looking into to ways of spraying the > > salt > > > > solution > > > > > around my house to clean the things from the environment. > > Hope > > > this > > > > > helps everyone who tries it. Rita> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> > > ----------> > > > > > > > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > > > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release > > Date: > > > 1/14/2008 5:39 PM> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> > ----------> > > > > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release > Date: > > 1/14/2008 5:39 PM> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> ----------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: > 1/14/2008 5:39 PM> >> > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 1/14/2008 5:39 PM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 1/14/2008 5:39 PM