RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: ours may be mange mites

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A good laugh is hard to find during times like we are all going through......there is one thing that my husband and I have noticed. Our energy level is getting better. This is only the 3rd day of keeping our skin salted and we have more energy. We don't have the very tired feeling like we have known for so long. Our eye sight is better. At night we close our eyes and we gently rub the salt water solution all around our eyes and rub it down in to the roots of our eye lashes and then blot dry with tissue.....and here it is 3 days in to this and our eyes seem so much better. I just hope this keeps up, it feels so good to be feeling "human" again.....oh by the way....I have felt like we have a mange mite on us because we have squirrels in our back yard that were loosing their hair and had bloody places on their skin. I have been giving them little pieces of pecans laced with Invermectin and their hair stopped falling out and they look almost normal now. Rita

Re: epsom salt by mouth> > > I take salt tablet with Vit C 4 times/day. I think> it is helping the > black specs to dry up in my skin.> > Cyndi> > > > > > >> > > > > Hello, I hope this will work for you. I> took a one pint > empty > > > > Listerine bottle and I put 2 inches of Epson> salt in the > bottle > > > and > > > > filled the rest with water. I kept shaking> it until the salt > > was > > > > completely dissolved. After washing myself> down with Dawn > > > dishwashing > > > > liquid I stood in the shower and I poured> the salt solution > > over > > > my > > > > body and rubbed it in well from the top of> my head to the > tips > > of > > > my > > > > toes. I got out of the shower and used a> blow drier to dry > > myself > > > > off. I didn't use a towel because that would> have wiped the > > salt > > > off. > > > > After I was dry my skin had a light white> covering === message truncated ===__________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hs

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 1/14/2008 5:39 PM

I definitely have an animal mange mite. That's me. It's time for me to take some ivermectin. (and an epsom salt bath). Rita and Mike Carlson <rcarlson30@...> wrote: A good laugh is hard to find during times like we are all going through......there is one thing that my husband and I have noticed. Our energy level is getting better. This is only the 3rd day of keeping our skin salted and we have more energy. We don't have the very tired feeling like we have known for

so long. Our eye sight is better. At night we close our eyes and we gently rub the salt water solution all around our eyes and rub it down in to the roots of our eye lashes and then blot dry with tissue.....and here it is 3 days in to this and our eyes seem so much better. I just hope this keeps up, it feels so good to be feeling "human" again.....oh by the way....I have felt like we have a mange mite on us because we have squirrels in our back yard that were loosing their hair and had bloody places on their skin. I have been giving them little pieces of pecans laced with Invermectin and their hair stopped falling out and they look almost normal now. Rita Re: epsom salt by mouth> > > I take salt tablet with Vit C 4 times/day. I think> it is helping the > black specs to dry up in my skin.> > Cyndi> > > > > > >> > > > > Hello, I hope this will work for you. I> took a one pint > empty > > > > Listerine bottle and I put 2 inches of

Epson> salt in the > bottle > > > and > > > > filled the rest with water. I kept shaking> it until the salt > > was > > > > completely dissolved. After washing myself> down with Dawn > > > dishwashing > > > > liquid I stood in the shower and I poured> the salt solution > > over > > > my > > > > body and rubbed it in well from the top of> my head to the > tips > > of > > > my > > > > toes. I got out of the shower and used a> blow drier to dry > > myself > > > > off. I didn't use a towel because that would> have wiped the > > salt > > > off. > > > > After I was dry my skin had a light white> covering === message truncated

===__________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hs No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 1/14/2008 5:39 PM

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.