RemedySpot.com

Re: don't take baths take showers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I learned early not to take baths. The best way to get these things off you is to take showers. The 'things" seem to float around in the tub and get back on you. Take a shower and soap up with dawn dishwashing liquid and then pour the highly salted water over you, dry with the blow drier. Don't use a towel or will will wipe the salt off. Make sure all the clothing that touches you including bedding has been soaked at least over night. The fabric needs to be completely submerged under the water. I use empty Clorox bottles that I have filled with water to weigh the clothing down. The next day I wash them and the washing is mite free....I don't think these things have snorkels. Rita

Re: epsom salt by mouth

Mel- hey! So glad to hear you are OK my friend. Ya know, I think this method that Rita and Mike just posted is different / better than taking a bath in the salts because of the fact that you bake it in to your skin with a hair dryer and leave it. I think their post said to take a hot shower or bath first and then put the salts on you and then hit it with the hair dryer which makes sense as the hot shower or bath would open your pores allowing the saltwater solution to get in there and then I think baking with the hair dryer would sort of solidify it once it has been soaked in and then leaving it in there would complete the process. I was going to go get a bunch of epsom salts and cranberry juice tonight but I started feeling like crap again and I didn't want to go out in the cold so I decided to skip the store trip til tomorrow. If you have epsom salts and a hair dryer at home I think you should definitely give it a try... I hope you are doing well and I appreciate your concern about me not feeling good, I'm getting better every minute...Take care and have a peaceful, relaxing evening-som > > > > > >> > > > > > Hello Everyone, Having lived with these mites for two > years > > I > > > > have > > > > > > stumbled onto something that gets them off the skin. > Epson > > > > salt. I > > > > > took > > > > > > a one pint empty Listerine bottle filled it with 2 inches > > of > > > > epson > > > > > salt > > > > > > and shook the bottle until completely disolved. I > showered > > > with > > > > > dawn > > > > > > dish washing liquid and then poured the salt solution > over > > my > > > > body > > > > > from > > > > > > head to toe. I got out of the shower and used a blow > drier > > to > > > > dry > > > > > off. > > > > > > After two nights of doing this the mites are gone from my > > > skin. > > > > > This is > > > > > > the only thing besides straight clorox that I have ever > > used > > > > that > > > > > > killed the mites. The salt actully removes them from the > > skin > > > > > better > > > > > > than the clorox. I'm looking into to ways of spraying the > > > salt > > > > > solution > > > > > > around my house to clean the things from the environment. > > > Hope > > > > this > > > > > > helps everyone who tries it. Rita> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> > > > ----------> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > > > > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > > > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release > > > Date: > > > > 1/14/2008 5:39 PM> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> > > ----------> > > > > > > > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > > > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release > > Date: > > > 1/14/2008 5:39 PM> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> > ----------> > > > > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release > Date: > > 1/14/2008 5:39 PM> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> ----------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: > 1/14/2008 5:39 PM> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 1/14/2008 5:39 PM