RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: take showers not baths

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I learned early not to take a bath. They get back on you in the tub. We take showers with dawn dishwashing liquid and then pour the highly salted water over us. Use a blow drier to dry it on to you with. Don't use a towel or you will wipe the salt off. Also be sure all fabric that touches you is soaked at least over night. It can be soaked in plain water just be sure all the fabric is completely submerged. I use old Clorox bottles that have been filled with water to weigh the clothing and bedding down so it won't float to the top. These things don't seem to have snorkels so the soaking kills them and our cloths and bedding is mite free. Hope this helps. Rita

Re: Re: epsom salt by mouth

hi som. i'm here. just contemplating an epsom salt bath tonight. i have it. I have used it in combination with borax in a hot bath. but right now I am afraid to take a bath, as these things crawl up to the scalp and shoulders when I get in the tub. just one more thing I have to do tonight. thanks rita for your help on this. i'm glad people are posting. it was like we were all holding our breath when you were sick, som. Rita, you should put borax in your clorox and water solution. the borax will help dry up the mites on the floor, bed, wall, etc. Melinda

sikofmites <sikofmites > wrote:

Rita & Mike- thank you for the quick response. I will be doing that.So glad to hear such good news from someone- you've caused a bit of a "tizzy" in our little group and that is wonderful, we could all use it. Please keep us posted and I will surely do the same for you...Peace & countless blessings-somPS- where are you Mel??? > > > > >> > > > > Hello Everyone, Having lived with these mites for two years > I > > > have > > > > > stumbled onto something that gets them off the skin. Epson > > > salt. I > > > > took > > > > > a one pint empty Listerine bottle filled it with 2 inches > of > > > epson > > > > salt > > > > > and shook the bottle until completely disolved. I showered > > with > > > > dawn > > > > > dish washing liquid and then poured the salt solution over > my > > > body > > > > from > > > > > head to toe. I got out of the shower and used a blow drier > to > > > dry > > > > off. > > > > > After two nights of doing this the mites are gone from my > > skin. > > > > This is > > > > > the only thing besides straight clorox that I have ever > used > > > that > > > > > killed the mites. The salt actully removes them from the > skin > > > > better > > > > > than the clorox. I'm looking into to ways of spraying the > > salt > > > > solution > > > > > around my house to clean the things from the environment. > > Hope > > > this > > > > > helps everyone who tries it. Rita> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> > > ----------> > > > > > > > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > > > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release > > Date: > > > 1/14/2008 5:39 PM> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> > ----------> > > > > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release > Date: > > 1/14/2008 5:39 PM> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> ----------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: > 1/14/2008 5:39 PM> >> > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 1/14/2008 5:39 PM>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 1/14/2008 5:39 PM