RemedySpot.com

Re: be healthy forever website and epson salt success

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Don't stop using the salt...the crawling will go away after the ones that are in the environment die out. It seems that it takes about a week for the crawling to stop depending on the amount of infestation. The quicker the salt dries the better. Be sure and salt down everything you can around you with a bucket of salt water and a sponge. Soak your clothing and don't wear anything that hasn't been soaked at least over night. One day you will notice that the things are gone. I glad the salt is helping. Rita

be healthy forever website and epson salt success

Has anyone checked out this site: www.be-healty-forever.com? Theseguys are selling herbal treatments which make some strong claims. They claim the crawlys are actually some type of microscopic wormscarried by the mites which is why we still feel them even after themites are gone. Has anyone tried their products. Their analysisseems quite intuitive and makes sense to me. BTW the epson salt bath has worked very well, but I still have somecrawlie sensations in face area.Th

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.7/1233 - Release Date: 1/19/2008 6:37 PM

Hi GN1957... There is a lot of misinformation on the web. Be careful what you are drawn into. Here is another avenue for you to consider about the crawlys that we feel. I had never had these explained to me until recently after doing a lot of research again. It would seem the crawlys are related to the mites that we are currently battling. The young ones roving, etc. BUT...also it would seem that once exposed to scabies or other mites, individuals seem to have a high chance of becoming sensitized or cross-reactive to the presence of other mites, ie: storage mites, dust mites, etc. This sensitization in due to the antibodies produced by the body. These environmental mites are not necessarily parasitic and are commonly found, but may explain why a lot of people continue to feel the symptoms of parasitic mites, when in reality, sufficient treatment has taken place. Just

something to consider by us all. Additionally, I also came across info stating that those individuals fighting parasitic mites, esp. scabies, have a 40% chance of reinfestation somewhere down the line due to the environment they are in. Environmental control is paramount in fighting parasitic mites. They say scabies is the mother of all mites, I disagree, If they are the mother, then bird mites are their mother...........golfingnut1957 <golfingnut1957@...> wrote: Has anyone checked out this

site: www.be-healty-forever.com? Theseguys are selling herbal treatments which make some strong claims. They claim the crawlys are actually some type of microscopic wormscarried by the mites which is why we still feel them even after themites are gone. Has anyone tried their products. Their analysisseems quite intuitive and makes sense to me. BTW the epson salt bath has worked very well, but I still have somecrawlie sensations in face area.Th

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

by the way, here's a link that works:

http://www.be-healthy-forever.com/index.html

this homemade website seems almost convincing. i don't know. it

seems to me that is trying to " capitalize. " at $120 the P3 is

tempting, and it includes a one-hour consultation phone call.

essentially, what you're paying $120 for is information on what

expensive products you'll have to buy. As a graduate student, the P90

isn't even an option, and the P45 is almost an option.

Can anyone in the community testify to the success of this method?

>

> Has anyone checked out this site: www.be-healty-forever.com? These

> guys are selling herbal treatments which make some strong claims.

> They claim the crawlys are actually some type of microscopic worms

> carried by the mites which is why we still feel them even after the

> mites are gone. Has anyone tried their products. Their analysis

> seems quite intuitive and makes sense to me.

>

> BTW the epson salt bath has worked very well, but I still have some

> crawlie sensations in face area.

>

> Th

>

Hello, I wish I cold say that the herbs helped me but in the last 2 years that I have been fighting these little demons the only things that have made any real improvement is straight Clorox and the heavy concentrated salt water solution. Garlic oil and horse permenthrin of 10% put on straight from the bottle. I only wish I had my money back from the web sites I ordered stuff from that promised me results. I do drink a lot of cranberry juice and I take 2 teaspoons per day of chopped garlic cloves plus two capsules of Milk thistle to protect my liver from all the crap I have to put on my skin. Hopefully with the results that we are seeing with the salt water this terrible nightmare just may be almost over.....I continue to pray!!!! Rita

Re: be healthy forever website and epson salt success

by the way, here's a link that works:http://www.be-healthy-forever.com/index.htmlthis homemade website seems almost convincing. i don't know. itseems to me that is trying to "capitalize." at $120 the P3 istempting, and it includes a one-hour consultation phone call.essentially, what you're paying $120 for is information on whatexpensive products you'll have to buy. As a graduate student, the P90isn't even an option, and the P45 is almost an option. Can anyone in the community testify to the success of this method? >> Has anyone checked out this site: www.be-healty-forever.com? These> guys are selling herbal treatments which make some strong claims. > They claim the crawlys are actually some type of microscopic worms> carried by the mites which is why we still feel them even after the> mites are gone. Has anyone tried their products. Their analysis> seems quite intuitive and makes sense to me. > > BTW the epson salt bath has worked very well, but I still have some> crawlie sensations in face area.> > Th>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.7/1233 - Release Date: 1/19/2008 6:37 PM