RemedySpot.com

Re: 1cup salt to one pint water

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have better measurements now....it is 1 cup of salt to 1 pint of water. Work this salt in well around the roots of your eye lashes and in your eye brows. Rub it in well into the scalp and between your legs. Try to get the salt to dry a quick as possible. It seems that the faster the salt is blow dried onto the skin the better it works. Keep soaking your clothing and bedding over night in water and keep your beds covered in plastics and change your plastic trash bags on your pillows every 3 days. In one week this has beat these things. Good luck...Rita

Re: Re: Epsom Salts...yes,> it does work!> > > Hi all!> > I found relief bathing in epsom salt mixed with> iodized table salt.> > My q is --do you think the table salt cancels out> the> detoxing effects of the epsom salt???> > anyones input would be appreciated!> > Love L> --- sikofmites <sikofmites > wrote:> > > Tim, nice to hear from you stranger!!! I hope> you're> > well.> > > > som> > > > > > > >> > > > Hi Everyone,> > > >> > > > I have been using the Epsom Salts/water mix> for> > a couple of days > > on my> > > > skin and my skin is definitely improving.> Have> > any of you had the > > same> > > > success? I also find that a little borax and> > apple cider vinegar > > mixed> > > > in with my shampoo helps. I rinse that out> and> > then I pour the > > Epsom> > > > Salt/water mixture over my scalp but leave> that> > in. Thanks to all > > of> > > > you for your suggestions in fighting these> > invisible demons!> > > >> > > > Lady Dee> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > >