RemedySpot.com

Re: my dogs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I had to put my dogs down. I had a 13 year old Pembroke Corgi and a little 5 year old Pekingese. I spent $7000,00 trying to get what ever this is off of them. Our vet tried everything, even invermectin shots. Our vet dug down into their precious little bodies trying to find some type of mite. He never found anything on them. Yet they were in so much agony, they would push their little faces up against corners in my house trying to scratch their faces. Walk with their heads hanging sideways. They were in such pain not only from the itching but with their ears. I still cry over them every day and it makes me so angry. They have been gone from my life a year and 3 months. This has been a nightmare and I pray that someone some where finds some answers so I can go to all the doctors I have been to and shove the information under all their dim witted heads. I get very upset when I think about what we have had to go through over this mess. Try to hang in there, we do not feel the things on us any more but it took soaking all our cloths and bedding over night before washing and keeping a heavy layer of salt on us all night long. What a freaking nightmare!!!!! Rita

Epsom Salts> > > > > > Hi Everyone,> > > > I have been using the Epsom Salts/water mix for a couple of days > on my > > skin and my skin is definitely improving. Have any of you had the > same > > success? I also find that a little borax and apple cider vinegar > mixed > > in with my shampoo helps. I rinse that out and then I pour the > Epsom > > Salt/water mixture over my scalp but leave that in. Thanks to all > of > > you for your suggestions in fighting these invisible demons!> > > > Lady Dee > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> ----------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.6/1229 - Release Date: > 1/17/2008 11:12 AM> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.> > > > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.6/1231 - Release Date: 1/18/2008 11:55 AM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.7/1232 - Release Date: 1/18/2008 7:32 PM

yep, same with me, had to give up all my pets. spent over $10,000 on this so far. have not been able to actually see a live mite, maybe some debris; but i'm not sure what is what under the scope. rita - how long ago did put your dogs down? where are you located, in what part of the country? melRita and Mike Carlson <rcarlson30@...> wrote: I had to put my dogs down. I had a 13 year old Pembroke Corgi and a little 5 year old Pekingese. I spent $7000,00 trying to get what ever this is off of them. Our

vet tried everything, even invermectin shots. Our vet dug down into their precious little bodies trying to find some type of mite. He never found anything on them. Yet they were in so much agony, they would push their little faces up against corners in my house trying to scratch their faces. Walk with their heads hanging sideways. They were in such pain not only from the itching but with their ears. I still cry over them every day and it makes me so angry. They have been gone from my life a year and 3 months. This has been a nightmare and I pray that someone some where finds some answers so I can go to all the doctors I have been to and shove the information under all their dim witted heads. I get very upset when I think about what we have had to go through over this mess. Try to hang in there, we do not feel the things on us any more but it took soaking all our cloths and bedding over night before washing and keeping a heavy layer of salt on us all night long. What a

freaking nightmare!!!!! Rita Epsom Salts> > > > > > Hi Everyone,> > > > I have been using the Epsom Salts/water mix for a couple of days > on my > > skin and my skin is definitely improving. Have any of you had the > same > > success? I also find that a little borax and apple cider vinegar > mixed > > in with my shampoo helps. I rinse that out and then I pour the > Epsom > > Salt/water mixture over my scalp but leave that in. Thanks to all > of > > you for your suggestions in fighting these invisible demons!> > > > Lady Dee > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> ----------> > > >

> > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.6/1229 - Release Date: > 1/17/2008 11:12 AM> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.> > > > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.6/1231 - Release Date: 1/18/2008 11:55 AM> No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.7/1232 - Release Date: 1/18/2008 7:32 PM

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

• 1 month later...

I lost my little dogs to this Sept. '06.........it helped with them not being here. I had to touch them several times a day to put their meds. on. Then we were hauling them to the Vet. twice a week. Each time I touched them I would get an immediate rash up my arms. The itch was unbearable. How my little ones suffered with this. I still have nightmares over them. Rita

Re: wool shirt

RitaThanks for your response. I did use the black light a few months ago and I did see many glowing specks all over our bed covers - I have looked again and they have gone. I dont have the stomach to look all over my house. Things are getting better daily, I am scared to return to a 'normal' life now - I ate an ice cream sandwich today and afterwards I felt sick with worry.....What is it about us that made this possible? I think fritos forward from the finding1cure group might be right, and I hope we can find a way to silence this 'dinner bell'.z

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.8/1289 - Release Date: 2/20/2008 10:26 AM

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.8/1289 - Release Date: 2/20/2008 10:26 AM

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

so, from September 06 to January 08, you still had this. What a nightmare!! Even with your pets gone, it was almost impossible to do, but you did it, Rita!!Rita and Mike Cer arlson <rcarlson30@...> wrote: I lost my little dogs to this Sept. '06.........it helped with them not being here. I had to touch them several times a day to put their meds. on. Then we were hauling them to the Vet. twice a week. Each time I touched them I would get an immediate rash up my arms. The itch was

unbearable. How my little ones suffered with this. I still have nightmares over them. Rita Re: wool shirt RitaThanks for your response. I did use the black light a few months ago and I did see many glowing specks all over our bed covers - I have looked again and they

have gone. I dont have the stomach to look all over my house. Things are getting better daily, I am scared to return to a 'normal' life now - I ate an ice cream sandwich today and afterwards I felt sick with worry.....What is it about us that made this possible? I think fritos forward from the finding1cure group might be right, and I hope we can find a way to silence this 'dinner bell'.z No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.8/1289 - Release Date: 2/20/2008 10:26 AM Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.8/1289 - Release Date: 2/20/2008 10:26 AM Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.8/1289 - Release Date: 2/20/2008 10:26 AM