RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: keep killing them

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mel....this salt is the best thing I have tied so far. It seems the more concentrated the salt water, the faster I can get it dried on my skin the better it seems to work. We have torn all our carpet out of the house. Wrapped our mattress and box springs in that heavy painters plastic (those zippered mattresses covers you can buy at the store don't work for this). I vacuum our house every day including walls. I spray my beds down every day with a Clorox and water solution being sure to spray under the mattresses daily. Every item of clothing that touches us is soaked over night and then washed in 2 cups of Clorox. I found that if I fill the washing machine all the way up with water and then put my blue jeans into the water the 2 cups of Clorox doesn't hurt them. This is the best my husband and I have felt in 2 years. I can tell all of you we have used everything. One doctor worked with us and gave us permenthrin cream for 6 months. It helped but we had to get rid of all our fabric furniture and tear out all our carpet. We had to buy a new car our old was was full of them and we vacuumed it everyday and sprayed it for 1 year. Even had it professionally detailed every 2 weeks......what ever this is is strong. It can lay and wait on us. I know one thing for sure....it doesn't like salt. I'm salting everything I can just so I can kill, kill, kill. After all this has put my family through I'm in killing mode now. Rita

Epsom Salts> > > Hi Everyone,> > I have been using the Epsom Salts/water mix for a couple of days on my > skin and my skin is definitely improving. Have any of you had the same > success? I also find that a little borax and apple cider vinegar mixed > in with my shampoo helps. I rinse that out and then I pour the Epsom > Salt/water mixture over my scalp but leave that in. Thanks to all of > you for your suggestions in fighting these invisible demons!> > Lady Dee > > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.6/1229 - Release Date: 1/17/2008 11:12 AM>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.6/1231 - Release Date: 1/18/2008 11:55 AM

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.6/1231 - Release Date: 1/18/2008 11:55 AM