RemedySpot.com

Re: salt is working

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My dogs were put down 1 year ago. Things got a little better for my husband and I after they were gone but the "things" were still bad. My poor little dogs were scratching in their sleep. They would sneeze some times 10 times in a row. Their suffering was the hardest part for me. Watching them and knowing that I couldn't get the damn things off them.....I will never get over what I had to watch for so long a time...but they aren't suffering with this any more. Just a little more about this salting....it works..........for what ever this thing is that is on my skin and my husbands this salt has done it in.....each day is better and better. I feel nothing on my skin today.....nothing.....keep salting...it's working. Rita

Epsom Salts> > > > > > Hi Everyone,> > > > I have been using the Epsom Salts/water mix for a couple of days > on my > > skin and my skin is definitely improving. Have any of you had the > same > > success? I also find that a little borax and apple cider vinegar > mixed > > in with my shampoo helps. I rinse that out and then I pour the > Epsom > > Salt/water mixture over my scalp but leave that in. Thanks to all > of > > you for your suggestions in fighting these invisible demons!> > > > Lady Dee > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------> ----------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.6/1229 - Release Date: > 1/17/2008 11:12 AM> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.> > > > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.6/1231 - Release Date: 1/18/2008 11:55 AM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.7/1232 - Release Date: 1/18/2008 7:32 PM

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.7/1232 - Release Date: 1/18/2008 7:32 PM