RemedySpot.com

Infrared light and sticky trap

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Read this on another forum. Do you think it would work? Has anyone ever tried this? Hi Scabies Vic, Funny you should mention this. I'm getting ready to try to make a mite trap! I'm 99 98/100ths, like Ivory soap, percent sure, that I have animal scabies. Probably bird. If so, they can sense and adore, InfraRed light, it is the heat spectrum of light, but they don't see it, they feel like it's dark like under a bird, just warmth, but we can see in it ourselves. Anyway, if biting mites are your problem, bird or rodent mites, you can buy a red infra red bulb at Home Depot or a pet store, put it in a desk lamp, and have it over a piece of sticky rat board and maybe add a chunk of saturated sponge for moisture which mites also love, and they will go for it. They are very big on InfraRed. Oh, yeah. Do this at night in a darkened room and keep movement to a minimum in there

yourself, they prefer stillness if they're bird mites they like a sleeping victim. I am going to try to make my lamp this weekend to get some samples. You can't unfortunately get rid of all your mites this way, but you can get rid of some, if they're bird mites. They apparently fall for the InfraRed as often as Charlie Brown and Lucy. They won't probaby go for it more than 25 feet away though. All the other ones are happily shagging and reproducing and laying eggs. Bird/Rodent mites, that is. I don't know if burrowing, sarcoptic mites are the same or not when it comes to InfraRed light. Anyway, I'd rather have a blanket trap. LOL. They can keep me warm and drop dead at the same time! My best, Welty cjanderfree <cjanderfree@...> wrote: UPDATE from September "used a brush"I live in the United States State of MinnesotaBrookln Park 3 blocks from Mississippi riverAbout 4 miles from the latitude of 45 Longtitude 45The west pole The birds are probably from South America .I used the 250 watt Red IR lights.then I went swimming in MississippiRiver it felt good to stand in current then used a floation vest to swim back andfrorth.Walked toward home with life vest and some person called the police about someone swiming in river. An officer stopped me I said yea I wasswiming I was carring a dive mask . They thought I was trying kill myself I said I have swam in the ocean where they filmed BaywatchMalibu.They called a ambulance to send me to

the psych Ward I never mentioned the bird mites.At the hospital I told the doctor about my bird mites showed him thewelts.He just looked at the welts with his eyes . He said he didn,tsee anything They labeled me Bipolar this is at the University of MinnesotaHospital. I was not allowed any internet access .I had not beensleeping all summer due to bites.They had a court trail to commit me so I just got released today. 3month in ward.I was a rocket scientist on Star Wars during the cold war. Seewww.draper.comMakes no difference I was committed for 6 monthsEnough for now

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.