RemedySpot.com

Re: unrelated dog question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

if it swells up and needs to be drained, then possibly a vet trip is in order. my little dog got attacked by a pit bull, and her bites swelled up. the doctor told me to lay warm wet clothes on her bites to let the infection drain out of her. this worked and helped her alot. she was also on antibiotics. I think you would feel better taking a trip to the vet.Lucy Lu <lucylu62@...> wrote: Hi everyone,unrelated question--but i am wondering your opinion...today a dog tried to bite my dog. Its tooth left

ascratch on my dog that took off the hair. Therereally is no puncture, but there is a spot in thescratch that bled a tiny bit. Not really bled, but atiny bit of blood came to the surface.I cleaned it with hydrogen peroxide and tripleantibiotic neosporin.Do you think she needs to go to the vet??Love L__________________________________________________________Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.