RemedySpot.com

Re: Rita and Mike

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Spread the word to one and all..hope it keeps helping....Rita

Rita and Mike

I was asked by another poster to post your concotion on the topix forum for scabies sufferers. I did and also included your posting names. I hope I have not made a mistake somehow. I also wished everyone well there from all of us. I hope that was not to brash. My best to all...off to take a shower and salting. My son is salting too. I think I should even be able to wear this during the day, just not on my hands, neck, and face. Oh, I have also been adding MSM to your mix. Just to make sure there is a lot of killing. Thank you again for posting this.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.8/1235 - Release Date: 1/21/2008 9:39 AM

Thank you...I was so worried I was being presumptious. Rita and Mike Carlson <rcarlson30@...> wrote: Spread the word to one and all..hope it keeps helping....Rita Rita and Mike I was asked by another poster to post your concotion on the topix forum for scabies sufferers. I did and also included your posting names. I hope I have not made a mistake somehow. I also wished everyone well there from all of us. I hope that was not to brash. My best to all...off to take a shower and salting. My son is salting too. I think I should even be able to wear this during the day, just not on my hands, neck, and face. Oh, I have also been adding MSM to your mix. Just to make sure there is a lot of killing. Thank you again for posting this. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.8/1235 - Release Date: 1/21/2008 9:39 AM

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.