RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: I AM SOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

that's okay. i'll be okay. I'm strong. sikofmites <sikofmites@...> wrote: Mel- I didn't mean to be sarcastic!!! I just didn't know I was the main poster of this group!!!! I am SOOOOOOOO sorry if I offended you Mel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I promise you that I DID NOT mean amything by what I wrote except to answer your questions. I was in a big hurry to make an appointment this morning and just flew through my response to you as you can see by the fact that I didn't even sign my name to it.

I can see where I may have been short with my response but I never, ever meant to offend you or anyone else in any way. I take full responsibility for this and will always be more careful about how I respond to things from now on as I know EXACTLY how you feel right now because I did the same thing right before Christmas. I hope you can forgive me for my carelessness Mel. I am VERY sorry if I accidentally ruined your day- it will never happen again. I feel terrible....som (the jerk);( UPDATE from > > > September "used a brush">

> > > > > > > I live in the United States State of Minnesota> > > > Brookln Park 3 blocks from Mississippi river> > > > About 4 miles from the latitude of 45 > > > > Longtitude 45> > > > The west pole > > > > > > > > The birds are probably from South America .> > > > > > > > I used the 250 watt Red IR lights.then I went swimming in > > > Mississippi> > > > River it felt good > > > > to stand in current then used a floation vest to swim back and> > > > frorth.Walked toward home > > > > with life vest and some person called the police > > > > about someone swiming in river. An officer stopped me I said > yea > > I > > > was> > > > swiming I was carring a dive mask . They thought I was

trying > > > > kill myself I said I have swam in the ocean where they filmed > > > Baywatch> > > > Malibu.> > > > > > > > They called a ambulance to send me to the psych > > > > Ward I never mentioned the bird mites.> > > > At the hospital I told the doctor about my bird mites showed > him > > the> > > > welts.He just looked at the welts with his eyes . He said he > > didn,t> > > > see anything > > > > > > > > They labeled me Bipolar this is at the University of Minnesota> > > > Hospital. I was not allowed any internet access .I had not been> > > > sleeping all summer due to bites.> > > > > > > > They had a court trail to commit me so I just got released > today. > > 3> > > >

month in ward.> > > > > > > > I was a rocket scientist on Star Wars during the cold war. See> > > > www.draper.com> > > > Makes no difference I was committed for 6 months> > > > Enough for now> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > > Mobile. > > > Try it now.> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > >> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> >> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Lorie and I had a relationship by phone. I guess I am still upset by what she did the other day. She and I go way back to the other forum. I've been with her all the way. It's not you, som; it's me. Today, my son got turned down for funding from his church. They have put him in charge of young adults minestry and offered him no funding. Today is not a good day here. I got two towels out of the car today to wash and there were mites all over the towels. I get the house good and then always, the problems with the car. so don't take this on yourself. I need to try the more powerful vacuum cleaners at the car wash. sikofmites <sikofmites@...> wrote: I feel horrible Mel. I didn't mean anything by that regardless of whether you're strong or not- I swear. If I could make this up to you I would. Please believe me- I feel so bad. God bless-som;( UPDATE from > > > > September

"used a brush"> > > > > > > > > > I live in the United States State of Minnesota> > > > > Brookln Park 3 blocks from Mississippi river> > > > > About 4 miles from the latitude of 45 > > > > > Longtitude 45> > > > > The west pole > > > > > > > > > > The birds are probably from South America .> > > > > > > > > > I used the 250 watt Red IR lights.then I went swimming in > > > > Mississippi> > > > > River it felt good > > > > > to stand in current then used a floation vest to swim back and> > > > > frorth.Walked toward home > > > > > with life vest and some person called the police > > > > > about someone swiming in river. An officer stopped me I said > > yea

> > > I > > > > was> > > > > swiming I was carring a dive mask . They thought I was trying > > > > > kill myself I said I have swam in the ocean where they filmed > > > > Baywatch> > > > > Malibu.> > > > > > > > > > They called a ambulance to send me to the psych > > > > > Ward I never mentioned the bird mites.> > > > > At the hospital I told the doctor about my bird mites showed > > him > > > the> > > > > welts.He just looked at the welts with his eyes . He said he > > > didn,t> > > > > see anything > > > > > > > > > > They labeled me Bipolar this is at the University of Minnesota> > > > > Hospital. I was not allowed any internet access .I had not

> been> > > > > sleeping all summer due to bites.> > > > > > > > > > They had a court trail to commit me so I just got released > > today. > > > 3> > > > > month in ward.> > > > > > > > > > I was a rocket scientist on Star Wars during the cold war. See> > > > > www.draper.com> > > > > Makes no difference I was committed for 6 months> > > > > Enough for now> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > > > Mobile. > > > > Try it now.> > > >

>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > Search. > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all

with Mobile. > Try it now.> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Wow Mel.....you are my lifeline. I don't know what upset you, but if I have wronged you, I will try to correct that. I don't understand, if you were upset over something, why not call me. I know we talk back and forth through our personal e-mails as well, but I didn't know they were to remain strictly private. I like to relay the good things you walk me through. I don't know what you mean about laughing at you at your expense, I have done no such thing. I am unaware of being insensitive. I have been quite remote of late. I am sorry if you think I have cut you off. I have just been very upset and trying to get things in order and I am not posting anywhere. Sometimes I just have to retract and regroup. I don't like losing my composure. Miss Mel, I think you are tops and have never waivered in that opinion.sikofmites <sikofmites@...> wrote: Mel- as I said- I UNDERSTAND!!! I had one of the worst moments in birdmite group history right before Christmas and not only did everyone forgive me, but they embraced me for it and that endeared me to this group like never before which is why I've been so darn committed since that happened. Regarding your CURRENT relationship with your friend Lorie. If you guys go way back as you said, then don't let ANYTHING get in the way of your friendship with her Mel. God is working on all of us in His own baffling way and just because we have bad moments doesn't mean that

we should forsake our treasured friendships over them. We are all imperfect beings and we're gonna make mistakes... We are a very special and rare group of people Mel and I think we need one another much more than most of us even realize...AND! If your son is a Christian then God has a special plan for his life as well so don't worry about some little funding flub- that just means that it wasn't meant to be and that God has a MUCH better way to get it done IN THE FUTURE... OK? I AM taking this situation upon myself because I truly understand where you are right now and I feel the need to stand in the gap for you while you're dealing with this- OK????? Now, do me a big favor and take a really deep breath and relax Mel- Everything is going to be OK- God promised....Much love, peace, understanding and compassion-SOM;) UPDATE from > > > > > September "used a brush"> > > > > > > > > > > > I live in the United States State of Minnesota> > > > > > Brookln Park 3 blocks from

Mississippi river> > > > > > About 4 miles from the latitude of 45 > > > > > > Longtitude 45> > > > > > The west pole > > > > > > > > > > > > The birds are probably from South America .> > > > > > > > > > > > I used the 250 watt Red IR lights.then I went swimming in > > > > > Mississippi> > > > > > River it felt good > > > > > > to stand in current then used a floation vest to swim back > and> > > > > > frorth.Walked toward home > > > > > > with life vest and some person called the police > > > > > > about someone swiming in river. An officer stopped me I > said > > > yea > > > > I > > > > > was> > > > > >

swiming I was carring a dive mask . They thought I was > trying > > > > > > kill myself I said I have swam in the ocean where they > filmed > > > > > Baywatch> > > > > > Malibu.> > > > > > > > > > > > They called a ambulance to send me to the psych > > > > > > Ward I never mentioned the bird mites.> > > > > > At the hospital I told the doctor about my bird mites > showed > > > him > > > > the> > > > > > welts.He just looked at the welts with his eyes . He said > he > > > > didn,t> > > > > > see anything > > > > > > > > > > > > They labeled me Bipolar this is at the University of > Minnesota> > > > > > Hospital. I was not allowed any

internet access .I had not > > been> > > > > > sleeping all summer due to bites.> > > > > > > > > > > > They had a court trail to commit me so I just got released > > > today. > > > > 3> > > > > > month in ward.> > > > > > > > > > > > I was a rocket scientist on Star Wars during the cold war. > See> > > > > > www.draper.com> > > > > > Makes no difference I was committed for 6 months> > > > > > Enough for now> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > > >

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > > > > Mobile. > > > > > Try it now.> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

---------------------------------> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > > Search. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > Mobile. > > Try it now.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. > Try it now.> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.>

I'm sorry Lorie. I guess I overreacted. fritolay66 <fritolay66@...> wrote: Wow Mel.....you are my lifeline. I don't know what upset you, but if I have wronged you, I will try to correct that. I don't understand, if you were upset over something, why not call me. I know we talk back and forth through our personal e-mails as well, but I didn't know they were to remain strictly private. I like to relay the good things you walk me through. I don't know what you mean about laughing at you at your expense, I

have done no such thing. I am unaware of being insensitive. I have been quite remote of late. I am sorry if you think I have cut you off. I have just been very upset and trying to get things in order and I am not posting anywhere. Sometimes I just have to retract and regroup. I don't like losing my composure. Miss Mel, I think you are tops and have never waivered in that opinion.sikofmites <sikofmites > wrote: Mel- as I said- I UNDERSTAND!!! I had one of the worst moments in birdmite group history right before Christmas and not only did everyone forgive me, but they embraced me for it and that endeared me to this group like never before which is why I've been so darn committed since that happened. Regarding your CURRENT relationship with your friend Lorie. If you guys go

way back as you said, then don't let ANYTHING get in the way of your friendship with her Mel. God is working on all of us in His own baffling way and just because we have bad moments doesn't mean that we should forsake our treasured friendships over them. We are all imperfect beings and we're gonna make mistakes... We are a very special and rare group of people Mel and I think we need one another much more than most of us even realize...AND! If your son is a Christian then God has a special plan for his life as well so don't worry about some little funding flub- that just means that it wasn't meant to be and that God has a MUCH better way to get it done IN THE FUTURE... OK? I AM taking this situation upon myself because I truly understand where you are right now and I feel the need to stand in the gap for you while you're dealing with this- OK????? Now, do me a big favor and take a really deep breath and relax

Mel- Everything is going to be OK- God promised....Much love, peace, understanding and compassion-SOM;) UPDATE from > > > > > September "used a

brush"> > > > > > > > > > > > I live in the United States State of Minnesota> > > > > > Brookln Park 3 blocks from Mississippi river> > > > > > About 4 miles from the latitude of 45 > > > > > > Longtitude 45> > > > > > The west pole > > > > > > > > > > > > The birds are probably from South America .> > > > > > > > > > > > I used the 250 watt Red IR lights.then I went swimming in > > > > > Mississippi> > > > > > River it felt good > > > > > > to stand in current then used a floation vest to swim back > and> > > > > > frorth.Walked toward home > > > > > > with life vest and some person called the police > > > > > > about

someone swiming in river. An officer stopped me I > said > > > yea > > > > I > > > > > was> > > > > > swiming I was carring a dive mask . They thought I was > trying > > > > > > kill myself I said I have swam in the ocean where they > filmed > > > > > Baywatch> > > > > > Malibu.> > > > > > > > > > > > They called a ambulance to send me to the psych > > > > > > Ward I never mentioned the bird mites.> > > > > > At the hospital I told the doctor about my bird mites > showed > > > him > > > > the> > > > > > welts.He just looked at the welts with his eyes . He said > he > > > > didn,t> > > > > > see anything > > > > >

> > > > > > > They labeled me Bipolar this is at the University of > Minnesota> > > > > > Hospital. I was not allowed any internet access .I had not > > been> > > > > > sleeping all summer due to bites.> > > > > > > > > > > > They had a court trail to commit me so I just got released > > > today. > > > > 3> > > > > > month in ward.> > > > > > > > > > > > I was a rocket scientist on Star Wars during the cold war. > See> > > > > > www.draper.com> > > > > > Makes no difference I was committed for 6 months> > > > > > Enough for now> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > > > > Mobile. > > > > > Try it now.> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your

homepage.> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > > Search. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > Mobile. > > Try it now.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. > Try it now.> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last

minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

No Mel....I am sorry for having you feel that way and your are still tops in my opinion. I am sorry I have been so upset, I didn't mean to leave you or anyone out, I just had to step back. GOD bless you Miss Mel, if I could just get through tomorrow without being fired, I will write or call you with a personal update. Better have a cup of tea or coffee, its a long one....Mel <iggydoll@...> wrote: I'm sorry Lorie. I guess I overreacted. fritolay66 <fritolay66 > wrote: Wow Mel.....you are my lifeline. I don't know what upset you, but if I have wronged you, I will try to correct that. I don't understand, if you were upset over something, why not call me. I know we talk back and forth through our personal e-mails as well, but I didn't know they were to remain strictly private. I like to relay the good things you walk me through. I don't know what you mean about laughing at you at your expense, I have done no such thing. I am unaware of being insensitive. I have been quite remote of late. I am sorry if you think I have cut you off. I have just been very upset and trying to get things in order and I am not posting anywhere. Sometimes I just have to retract and regroup. I don't like losing my composure. Miss Mel, I think you are tops and have never waivered in that

opinion.sikofmites <sikofmites > wrote: Mel- as I said- I UNDERSTAND!!! I had one of the worst moments in birdmite group history right before Christmas and not only did everyone forgive me, but they embraced me for it and that endeared me to this group like never before which is why I've been so darn committed since that happened. Regarding your CURRENT relationship with your friend Lorie. If you guys go way back as you said, then don't let ANYTHING get in the way of your friendship with her Mel. God is working on all of us in His own baffling way and just because we have bad moments doesn't mean that we should forsake our treasured friendships over them. We are all imperfect beings and we're gonna make mistakes... We are a very special and rare group of people Mel and I think we need one

another much more than most of us even realize...AND! If your son is a Christian then God has a special plan for his life as well so don't worry about some little funding flub- that just means that it wasn't meant to be and that God has a MUCH better way to get it done IN THE FUTURE... OK? I AM taking this situation upon myself because I truly understand where you are right now and I feel the need to stand in the gap for you while you're dealing with this- OK????? Now, do me a big favor and take a really deep breath and relax Mel- Everything is going to be OK- God promised....Much love, peace, understanding and compassion-SOM;) UPDATE from > > > > > September "used a brush"> > > > > > > > > > > > I live in the United States State of Minnesota> > > > > > Brookln Park 3 blocks from Mississippi river> > > > > > About 4 miles from the latitude of 45 > > > > > > Longtitude 45> > > > > > The west pole > > > > > > > > > > > > The birds

are probably from South America .> > > > > > > > > > > > I used the 250 watt Red IR lights.then I went swimming in > > > > > Mississippi> > > > > > River it felt good > > > > > > to stand in current then used a floation vest to swim back > and> > > > > > frorth.Walked toward home > > > > > > with life vest and some person called the police > > > > > > about someone swiming in river. An officer stopped me I > said > > > yea > > > > I > > > > > was> > > > > > swiming I was carring a dive mask . They thought I was > trying > > > > > > kill myself I said I have swam in the ocean where they > filmed > > > > > Baywatch> > > > > > Malibu.>

> > > > > > > > > > > They called a ambulance to send me to the psych > > > > > > Ward I never mentioned the bird mites.> > > > > > At the hospital I told the doctor about my bird mites > showed > > > him > > > > the> > > > > > welts.He just looked at the welts with his eyes . He said > he > > > > didn,t> > > > > > see anything > > > > > > > > > > > > They labeled me Bipolar this is at the University of > Minnesota> > > > > > Hospital. I was not allowed any internet access .I had not > > been> > > > > > sleeping all summer due to bites.> > > > > > > > > > > > They had a court trail to commit me so I just got released > > >

today. > > > > 3> > > > > > month in ward.> > > > > > > > > > > > I was a rocket scientist on Star Wars during the cold war. > See> > > > > > www.draper.com> > > > > > Makes no difference I was committed for 6 months> > > > > > Enough for now> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > > > > Mobile. > > > > > Try it now.> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with > > Search. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --------------------------------->

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with > Mobile. > > Try it now.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. > Try it now.> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend,

newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.