RemedySpot.com

I hope this helps everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sibylle we are still doing great. I heard from today and it is helping her. I haven't seen many people posting on the bird mite site so every one must be salting down. I think this is working. We don't know if we all have the same "thing" on our skin but maybe this will help out in some ways even if the critter is different. Sibylle......Mike and I are hoping so very much that this helps the other people....it's bad enough to have this on your own skin but to read how others are suffering makes this even worse....especially on children. I wish the people who have Morgellons knew to try this....I would like to know if it would help them. Here's to "hope"....Rita

Re: epsom salt by mouth> > > I take salt tablet with Vit C 4 times/day. I think> it is helping the > black specs to dry up in my skin.> > Cyndi> > > > > > >> > > > > Hello, I hope this will work for you. I> took a one pint > empty > > > > Listerine bottle and I put 2 inches of Epson> salt in the > bottle > > > and > > > > filled the rest with water. I kept shaking> it until the salt > > was > > > > completely dissolved. After washing myself> down with Dawn > > > dishwashing > > > > liquid I stood in the shower and I poured> the salt solution > > over > > > my > > > > body and rubbed it in well from the top of> my head to the > tips > > of > > > my > > > > toes. I got out of the shower and used a> blow drier to dry > > myself > > > > off. I didn't use a towel because that would> have wiped the > > salt > > > off. > > > > After I was dry my skin had a light white> covering === message truncated ===__________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hs

size=2 width="100%" align=center>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: 1/14/2008 5:39 PM

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.5/1228 - Release Date: 1/16/2008 9:01 AM