RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: CONFERENCE CALL #

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Very nice. I'm in!! So, that would be 8:00 a.m. Florida time? Thank you. Melinda Lucy Lu <lucylu62@...> wrote: THANKYOU SOOOOOOO MUCH SOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU ARE TOTALLY AWESOME FOR DOING THIS FOR ALL OFUS!!!!!LOVE , L--- sikofmites <sikofmites > wrote:> -CALL IN NUMBER FOR 11AM, SUNDAY, JANUARY 13TH> CONFERENCE CALL-> > Per Dr. Staninger, the conference call #> is: > (218)

486-3600> once you call that number, you will be asked to> enter a code which is:> 4243107#> > I thought it would be an 800# for us to call in on> but it seems that > has changed, I hope this doesn't cause any problems> for anyone.> > Sincerely,> > som> > > > > > >> > > Hello All,> > > > > > I have been quite ill and have pretty much been> asleep. I am > going > > to > > > participate in Dr. S call if OK. Haven't had> time to get

> together > > any > > > questions. K-State was of no use.> > >> > Hey Girlfriend! It's me AKA "Jackie". I've been> missing you and > > well, kind of thought no news was good news, but> know that moving > is > > tough, emotionally and otherwise. You are the> person I have gotten > > 99 percent of my best information from and I've> missed my > > Fritolay "fix". We're in this together, you know.> If I lived by > you > > I'd bring you some chicken soup or Miso if you're> a vegetarian. > > Actually, my special soup for a really bad> sinus/flu/headcold is > Hot > > and Sour soup with a strong chicken base and lots> of black pepper > and > > vinegar.> > Anyway, I wanted to tell you to check out> Cedarcide.com. I > think > > they may

just have a good non-toxic product for> people like us. My > > other post has the info I found. Here I guess I'm> Katzy, so I hope > I > > remember. Now it's our turn to cheer you up,> okay? Best, Katzy.> >> > > > > >