RemedySpot.com

on Houston news

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I know, that is one of the things that is bad about this treatment with salt. It seems we have no choice, salt and dry up the "things" and our skin or oil up and keep suffering......it's a terrible way to have to live....but it seems to be working. People who have been having swelling of legs and feet are noticing that even the swelling is going down after applying the salt solution. I hope this keeps working.....oh my brother called from Texas and Channel 13 KHOU Houston news was doing a story about Morgellons and people are starting to pay attention to this new skin rash that seems to be spreading. Rita

Epsom Salts> > > Hi Everyone,> > I have been using the Epsom Salts/water mix for a couple of days on my > skin and my skin is definitely improving. Have any of you had the same > success? I also find that a little borax and apple cider vinegar mixed > in with my shampoo helps. I rinse that out and then I pour the Epsom > Salt/water mixture over my scalp but leave that in. Thanks to all of > you for your suggestions in fighting these invisible demons!> > Lady Dee > > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.6/1229 - Release Date: 1/17/2008 11:12 AM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.6/1229 - Release Date: 1/17/2008 11:12 AM