RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Joan link to bird mites

Rate this topic

Guest guest

good, thanks.manymites <manymts@...> wrote: Mel, try the following:http://www.ipm.iastate.edu/ipm/iiin/birdmit.html--- In bird mites , Mel <iggydoll@...> wrote:>> Hi Joan. Thank link didn't work for me. Can you post it again? Thank you. Mel> > jww1931 <joanwood@...> wrote: To Mel: We could never see our mites when they

were crawling on Neal, but when we sprayed the mattress and white sheets with steri-fab and later with windex, we could (barely) see them on the white background and that was the only time I was able to lift some with scotch tape. Neal did capture one with the roller tape from his neck but that was one I took to the dermatologist so didn't get to see it myself under magnification. I just now ran across a web site that has 2 pictures of bird mites that look real similar to ours. The web site is www.ipm.lastate.edu/pm/iiin/birdmit.html if you want to look at it.> Joan> > > > > > >> > > > > SOM-> > > > > > > > > > At the time I was reading posts to see what was going on but > > not > > > > > really responding much because I was spending time with my kids.> > > > > > > > > > You know how you can easily spend hours a day reading and > > > > responding > > > > > to post.> > > > > > > > > > After you seemed upset I kept on going back and rereading your > > > > posts > > > > >

that day and I even questioned if I had somehow deleted your > > post > > > > > accidently but I knew I didn't.> > > > > > > > > > It's all in the past don't even worry about it or bring it up. > > We > > > > all > > > > > forgive you and there is no need for you to even respond to > > this > > > > its > > > > > all in the past.> > > > > > > > > > I wanted to bring something up before you posted today.> > > > > > > > > > I have spoken with a young guy on the phone who posted his > > number > > > > on > > > > > another website asking anybody to call him with info.> > > > > > > > > > I called him and told him what I have learned through trial and

> > > > error > > > > > and how to get relief. He called me a couple of times and the > > > last > > > > > time we spoke he told me that I had asked him a question the > > > first > > > > > time we talked about his immune system and he wasn't > > comfortable > > > > > being up front about it at the time.> > > > > > > > > > So the last time we talked he mentioned being HIV positive.> > > > > > > > > > We had issues with my 15 year old who is a kidney recipient and > > > on > > > > > immunosupressive drugs. He didn't show any signs of being > > bitten > > > > but > > > > > I believe he was hosting the mites and we didn't realize it at > > > > first.> > >

> > > > > > > Next time I speak to him I will tell him to call Dr. Staninger. > > > I'm > > > > > sure she deals with immunosuppressed individuals all the time.> > > > > > > > > > We'll all pray your tests come back negative.> > > > > > > > > > Thank you for your input.> > > > > > > > > > Ray> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search.>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.