RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: NeuroCutaneous Syndrome

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Cyndee I am interested in your visit. Would you give me a little more detail please? I wondered if this was another misleading tpe of thing."hunger.stryke" <cyndilees@...> wrote: I saw Dr. Amin, didnt do anything to help me.>> Although I am not sure about this new avenue, I do believe it does > warrant some investigation. Anyone else had extensive dental

work? > I have due to a nasty little car wreck in which initially took out > the entire front. To sum this link up quickly before you read: > There are four ingredients in which are commonly found in dental > sealants, cements, crowns, bridges, and fillings. These four > ingredients are being found to be responsible for a skin reaction as > well as systemic reactions including organ manifestations and > problems. The skin reacts to the toxins in the four materials by > developing small pimples, then bigger pimples, then lesions, and > etc. They are found to be incredibly slow healing or non healing. > In these lesions, can be found fibers, black specks, bacteria of many > denominations, and arthropods. They say that due to the toxicity of > the dental materials, which in turn develop skin lesions, which then > attract or contract other bacteria and PARASITES.

Skin erythemia > (redness) is common in the face closest to the dental work area. > Lesions are worse closer to the dental work. Facial erythemia is > commonly associated with a systemic reaction. > > Sounds interesting enough for me to pull my dental records and meet > with my dentist. Dr. Amin is the author of this site. It is at > least interesting.> > www.parasitetesting.com> > SOM and Ray:> > Thank You for all your hard work these past few weeks and also for > looking out for all of us. I am not sure how I feel about the phone > conference today. We did get some good info, but I guess I was > hoping for more direction in a cure or treatments. I don't know if > you all hung on till the very end, but stayed on after Dr. S > hung up. He stated he will speak with Dr. S to see if we can't set > up a place

to send samples to ID the antigens? they are producing and > helping us pinpoint what type they may be. He also inquired into > monitoring interests of those that were left after everybody hung > up. Golfer dude will probably remember the more specifics of what > said. There was also mention of setting up a fund in which > everyone would contribute to set up this thing. I am not quite sure > I am interested in that. There are many sponsers more capable of > giving their money for this than I. Anywho, we did get some new > directions to investigate and research none the less. Perseverance > will endure. God bless you all.>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Thank you. I don't think it would be the only cause of our diress. So your take on it all was to sell his own products. How disappointing. I think I will just stick to the basics from now on instead of killing myself trying to research this to death. I am having good luck with my environment, but not so much with my person or my son. I went back to good ole Glycolic acid peels recently and seem to be having results with my two ongoing lesions. Actually, one is pretty much gone. The other gives me fits, but it seems to be changing. Whether thats good or bad I am not sure. Have a good day tomorrow. Thanks again for the info."hunger.stryke" <cyndilees@...> wrote: Basically all he did was insist all my problems were from my dental work. I finally convinced him to look at some samples I had. He did and had to admit I had a parasite. His remedy was to sell me a detox and mangosteen and said I would get better in 6 months. He did not believe that I had mites in my environment.> >> > Although I am not sure about this new avenue, I do believe it does > > warrant some investigation. Anyone else had extensive dental > work? > > I have due to a nasty little car wreck in which initially took out > > the entire front. To sum this link up quickly before you read: > > There are four ingredients in which are commonly found in dental > > sealants, cements, crowns, bridges, and fillings. These four > > ingredients are being found to be responsible for a skin reaction > as > > well as systemic reactions including organ manifestations and > > problems. The skin reacts to the toxins in the four materials by > > developing small pimples, then bigger pimples, then lesions, and

> > etc. They are found to be incredibly slow healing or non > healing. > > In these lesions, can be found fibers, black specks, bacteria of > many > > denominations, and arthropods. They say that due to the toxicity > of > > the dental materials, which in turn develop skin lesions, which > then > > attract or contract other bacteria and PARASITES. Skin erythemia > > (redness) is common in the face closest to the dental work area. > > Lesions are worse closer to the dental work. Facial erythemia is > > commonly associated with a systemic reaction. > > > > Sounds interesting enough for me to pull my dental records and > meet > > with my dentist. Dr. Amin is the author of this site. It is > at > > least interesting.> > > > www.parasitetesting.com> > > > SOM and

Ray:> > > > Thank You for all your hard work these past few weeks and also for > > looking out for all of us. I am not sure how I feel about the > phone > > conference today. We did get some good info, but I guess I was > > hoping for more direction in a cure or treatments. I don't know > if > > you all hung on till the very end, but stayed on after Dr. S > > hung up. He stated he will speak with Dr. S to see if we can't > set > > up a place to send samples to ID the antigens? they are producing > and > > helping us pinpoint what type they may be. He also inquired into > > monitoring interests of those that were left after everybody hung > > up. Golfer dude will probably remember the more specifics of what > > said. There was also mention of setting up a fund in which > > everyone would

contribute to set up this thing. I am not quite > sure > > I am interested in that. There are many sponsers more capable of > > giving their money for this than I. Anywho, we did get some new > > directions to investigate and research none the less. > Perseverance > > will endure. God bless you all.> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.