RemedySpot.com

conference call

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for setting that up for us, Ray and SOM. It was so cool. We should do it again and try to get someone else to come on and talk. Someone wanted to know about the environmental neem concentrate. It's made by Garden Safe. It's a Fungicide 3-in-1. (Fungicide, Insecticide and Miticide) It has Clarified Hydrophobic Extract of Neem Oil 70%. She mixes with Fabuloso floor cleaner for an environmental spray. I am finding that the Dawn Dishwashing Liquid (put some borax in it with hot water) spray is working pretty good as an environmental spray. Melinda castiar <castiar@...> wrote: Mel-This is an excellent link.It goes along the lines of once we are "marked" we are then attacked by other mites.Personally I don't think the mites mutate but they attract other type mites to you. This is what we all seem to feel regardless of what type of mite you initually get infested with.Excellent phone turn out.When I first brought up the Conference Call I was afraid people wouldn't actually call in.I have a number we can use if others want to do it again and at least talk to others with this issue.Thank you all for calling in.Have a good day.>> > > > http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9914700?ordinalpos=1 & itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVAbstractPlus> > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.> > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Thanks SOM, Ray and the others for making the conference call possible.

I participated but remained silent during the call. I think she was very

honest in her approach since she did not ventured to answer questions

she was not familiar with.

On our end, I think we should have a moderator for the conference call

to monitor the time and questions to make sure we give time to address

all the issues. I thought that the plan was to answer the questions from

the list after answering a couple of questions, so I was waiting for her

to turn to the list. I guess she was waiting on someone to tell her

that?

I think it was a good call and we can learn from this experience and do

it better next time. I agree with Mel that we should try to do this

again.Perhaps we can use the same list of questions already setup.

I think SOM mentioned that we needed to record the call ourselves if we

wanted to. Since I tend to forget things, I recorded the call (that's

not where the beeping was coming from though, unless someone else

recorded it too. I think one type of beep was maybe a timer and another

was when someone either joined or left the conference call, any other

clues?). If all the participants agree, I can place the MP3 files on

the website for you to listen or I can just delete the files myself

after listening to them again. Please let me know if you want to the

recording on the website. I guess we would need Dr. S permission as

well, maybe someone could ask her as well?

Also, since we ran out of time, she could not address the questions on

the list, but it seemed that she was prepared to answer them. It would

be great to get her opinion on those questions as they address a lot of

the issues we all have and a great effort was involved in putting the

list together.

Thanks again to you all, please let me know your comments- MM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9914700?

> ordinalpos=1 & itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pu

> bmed_RVAbstractPlus

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

> Mobile. Try it now.

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

> Search.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

• 3 years later...

I'd love to do another conference call, but the beginning of the new year would be best for me, after about January 2. Anytime after that.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 8:37:18 PMSubject: Conference call

Yes, we need to do another conference call. When would be a good time for everyone?AandrayaOn Dec 23, 2011, at 10:07 PM, Doe <doe1769@...> wrote:

( ' > Hi

/) )

//""

L L_

Sure ! I will type out any ideas I have learned from you all & all the others , you want it in word , no problem . I will begin .

What ever happened to the 2nd conference call did I miss it ?

Bye ,

~ ~

o o

..~`.

O

:*-::-*:..:*-::-*:..

Born of a Virgin :*-::-*:..:*-::-*:...

------------------------------On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 8:21 PM EST Benton wrote:>Hey, Bill! You want to do a round robin of protocal list with us? I'm trying to get everyone interested in doing this together. I know I am asking you to type all night as you have a truck load of ideas. What do you think? I use Word 2007 but it also conterts in 2003. Easy for everyone to upload and add to. >Love and light,> >>>________________________________>From: You Doe <doe1769@...>>bird mites >Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 10:00 PM>Subject: Re: Kajay / jdavid Protocol>>> >>Nice work . >>Thanks. >>So clear .. >>Bye , Bill>>ps Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent 1 cup er gallon will clean the toilet in a 48 oz Chapin sprayer rom Ace Hard ware 12..00 it is very convienient & save time & does the cieling where spiders live. >>Again I have to hand it to you , Great post ! , I have used almost all

of it except mms , I own MMS it but haven tried it yet , But I might now I see it to be a knock down . But is the poison worht the healh declination ,health & the right weapons are a good thing >>Oil , coconut oil takes the bug down for only so long then , you have to reapply . So some knockdown must needs to be be used. To end the bug . . The best I have found is Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent , 1 cup per gallon . >You touch on all areas in this post, thanks . >>What a help ! >>>Praise His Holy Name E is Good , >>Jesus the Son of God & craetor of the Universe . The Word of God . The Prince of Peace , Marvelous in our eyes . >>Love .. >>Nite ... Again , >>Bill >------------------------------On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 9:09 PM EST Goldstein@... wrote:>Wow! Very impressive . Wish I had had this list when I first got the infestation. You did a great job. >>Love, > Kajay / jdavid Protocol >>>What works for me! I will post this and then reply to my own posting with the attachment of the protocol. >Love and light, > >>>>

I'm good until Jan 4th.

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 11:37 PMSubject: Conference call

Yes, we need to do another conference call. When would be a good time for everyone?

Aandraya

On Dec 23, 2011, at 10:07 PM, Doe <doe1769@...> wrote:

( ' > Hi /) )//"" L L_Sure ! I will type out any ideas I have learned from you all & all the others , you want it in word , no problem . I will begin .What ever happened to the 2nd conference call did I miss it ? Bye ,~ ~o o.~`.O:*-::-*:..:*-::-*:..Born of a Virgin :*-::-*:..:*-::-*:...------------------------------On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 8:21 PM EST Benton wrote:>Hey, Bill! You want to do a round robin of protocal list with us? I'm trying to get everyone interested in doing this together. I know I am asking you to type all night as you have a truck load of ideas. What do you think? I use Word 2007 but it also conterts in 2003. Easy for everyone to upload and add to. >Love and light,> >>>________________________________>From: You Doe <doe1769@...>>bird mites >Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 10:00 PM>Subject: Re: Kajay / jdavid Protocol>>> >>Nice work . >>Thanks. >>So clear .. >>Bye , Bill>>ps Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent 1 cup er gallon will clean the toilet in a 48 oz Chapin sprayer rom Ace Hard ware 12..00 it is very convienient & save time & does the cieling where spiders live. >>Again I have to hand it to you , Great post ! , I have used almost allof it except

mms , I own MMS it but haven tried it yet , But I might now I see it to be a knock down . But is the poison worht the healh declination ,health & the right weapons are a good thing >>Oil , coconut oil takes the bug down for only so long then , you have to reapply . So some knockdown must needs to be be used. To end the bug . . The best I have found is Arm & Hammer Powdered Laundry Detergent , 1 cup per gallon . >You touch on all areas in this post, thanks . >>What a help ! >>>Praise His Holy Name E is Good , >>Jesus the Son of God & craetor of the Universe . The Word of God . The Prince of Peace , Marvelous in our eyes . >>Love .. >>Nite ... Again , >>Bill >------------------------------On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 9:09 PM EST Goldstein@... wrote:>Wow! Very impressive . Wish I had had this list when I first got the infestation. You did a great job. >>Love, > Kajay / jdavid Protocol >>>What works for me! I will post this and then reply to my own posting with the attachment of the protocol. >Love and light, > >>>>

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Good point ! Also, my experience with Skype is not the best one for making oversea calls. I tried to use it a lot while living in the States, but the quality was so crappy ! Think I am better off getting on of those tel. cards for the US. For me Fridays or Saturdays would be best, coz I sometimes stay up until very late ;-) Would love talking to you guys !

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 15:46 Montag, 12.März 2012Betreff: Re: Conference call

Most likely the time would be wrong for them. For instance, Aggi is 9 hours ahead of us and Cecilia would be probably 9 or 8 hours ahead.

From: " Doe" <doe1769@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 2:14:31 PMSubject: Re: Conference callHi Andraya Let's do a Conference call soon , possible if someone has skyp in an over seas country they could call in to me at my skype line at downy1998 & could 3 way them into the confrence . Skype to skype is free in the US & from over seas to the US is pennies per minute . God bless you Andraya, Bill--------------------------- >hi, ! >I´m sorry your have such an awful jobsitutation. Glad that you´re moving, does that meen you are getting a new and hopefully better job as well? >I would have enjoyed having you as a teacher for my daughter:) >Take care! >Cecilia > > >________________________________ >From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...> >"bird mites " <bird mites > >Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 11:07 PM >Subject: Re: Conference call > > > >You being a teacher will understand, Andraya. They take our planning time for unneeded meetings that could be summed up in an email. Parent conferences also take a toll. If I do have a free planning time,

I collect the students that aren't getting their work in and make them do it. New subject matter and grade for me, so I'm learning Units and standards as I go. I don't have ready made sheets to use and have to create them. Seems I have a meeting at least 3 times a week after school, and the only time to grade papers and post the grades is nights and weekends. I spend an average of 10 hours a week at home grading and posting. Another 6 hours lesson planning and creating activities and sheets. I shouldn't accept late work but for some of these students it is the only time they look at the material. Call at least 6 parents a week. Usually the same ones. Parents want me to take their responsibility in monitoring their off task > children for homework and daily work. Administration does to and wants us to document what we are doing about it. They

dumped the extreme behavoir problems in our cluster of about 82 students. I have boys kicking tables, cussing, threatening me, and talking all the time. I have girls blurting out and wanting to argue every move I mak------------------------------------