HATE when people kiss in front of me. That is there business and I

don't want to be part of it. So I ignore them or look away but in your

house that is hard to do. I don't blame you for feeling invaded or

insulted. Your sister is doing the odd thing, which is to force a

friendship with her boyfriend onto you. He isn't your friend or in

your family. She should have told you someone was coming over. mimi

>

> *Hello All,*

> *Gosh moment of embarrassment ... <snip> ...

Seems to me that your sister is very disrespectful towards you and her

boyfriend isn't any better. I am sorry they are so awful towards you,

Susie.

Raven

Co-Administrator

thanks Raven, they make a right pair lol, Susie

>> *Hello All,*> *Gosh moment of embarrassment ... <snip> ...Seems to me that your sister is very disrespectful towards you and her boyfriend isn't any better. I am sorry they are so awful towards you, Susie.RavenCo-Administrator -- My private email address: susie4uk2006@...My group email: susannah2005uk@...My Website at:

http://susie4uk2005.tripod.com/

true she never says when shes coming over or she has someone with her. gosh its so annoying. Susie

Susie, I have a sister too and that kind of stuff would bother me. I HATE when people kiss in front of me. That is there business and I don't want to be part of it. So I ignore them or look away but in your house that is hard to do. I don't blame you for feeling invaded or insulted. Your sister is doing the odd thing, which is to force a friendship with her boyfriend onto you. He isn't your friend or in

your family. She should have told you someone was coming over. mimi -- My private email address: susie4uk2006@...My group email: susannah2005uk@...My Website at:

http://susie4uk2005.tripod.com/

• 1 year later...

"Hi Frito,

I am doing very well to day but, I am also scared s***less. I think I found my bugs and they are very creepy. Last night after heating my apt for 4 hrs, I decieded to take a bath. This time I turned the hearter on in the bathroom and got the bath water as hot as could stand it. I dumped a ton of tea tree oil in my bath and I soaked for 15 to 20 mins till I brok out into so much a sweat I could take no more. I saw the horrific things in my bath tube. Nothing that lloked like mites at all. I thought I was seening my own dead skin in the tub until i looked closer. What I saw was bug type exoskeleton that was some what transparant with grash tints in it. These things are not extrodinarily small. They just mask themselves to match my skin color so no one can see them. I also saw some with skiny worm type things. I don't know

if these were a differant stage of bug or if it was inerds from the bugs becaus the tea tree oils seems to destroy them.

After conducting this bath ritual twice in the last two days I feel less crawling then I have ever felt in four months. This should be good news. On the other hand I am freaked about what is inside of/on me. J. "

I am sorry Jeannine you are experiencing this. It seems to be a running theme all across the boards and a very hard realization when it actually happens to us. Better out than in!!! The essential oils I have been ranting about ;) do seem to kick their little butts. Just be careful, the pheynols in them can be toxic or cause problems too. Those with hypertension issues would want to be especially vigilant. With that said, I am glad you feel better today than in the past four months. That's a good thing, and we can only compare to our worst moments with this. Frustration is also a part of this and will come, we improve and then we experience another "episode" and justifiably become scared and frustrated. Keep hammering.

Could you describe the shape, colors, presence of legs, threads, tubes, particles? Varying sizes? Wormy things.....color, approx. length, do you still have them popping out after your bath? Do you have a microscope in which you could get more detail? Bleach that tub!!! Pay close attention to your face and hair with this routine. The TTO you are using is incredibly healing, is a known natural pesticide of many compounds in which work together, and some of the components can be likened to a growth regulator for the body, affecting a portion of what may be left. The only problem with it is that it is very potent undiluted and smells very strongly. Good work and we will all get through this one step and one day at a time. Its the only thing we can do. Keep hammering girlie!!!!

Let's kick their butts some more shall we?.........Frito

Holly,

Yes, I stared it last week. It has really helped. Although its hard to be patient with it. The second day I noticed a vast differance. But I was hoping for it to improve each day. Works a little slower than that. Head to toe tee tree oil baths coupled with the sulfur really seem to knock them out.

J.

From: Holly <hollyjane11@...>Subject: Re: Freaked Outbird mites Date: Monday, October 6, 2008, 4:03 PM

Jeannine, Have you started taking sulfer internally?Holly> > From: fritolay66 <fritolay66@ ...>> Subject: Freaked Out> bird mites> Date: Monday, October 6, 2008, 11:00 AM> > > > > > > > > > "Hi Frito,> I am doing very well to day but, I am also scared s***less. I think I found my bugs and they are very creepy. Last night after heating my apt for 4 hrs, I decieded to take a bath. This time I turned the hearter on in the bathroom and got the bath water as hot as could stand it. I dumped a ton of tea tree oil in my bath and I soaked for 15 to 20 mins till I brok out into so much a sweat I could take no more. I saw the horrific things in my bath tube. Nothing that lloked like mites at all. I thought I was seening my own dead skin in the tub until i looked closer. What I saw was bug type exoskeleton that was some what transparant with grash tints in it. These things are not extrodinarily small. They

just mask themselves to match my skin color so no one can see them. I also saw some with skiny worm type things. I don't know if these were a differant stage of bug or if it was inerds from the bugs becaus the tea tree oils seems to destroy them. > After conducting this bath ritual twice in the last two days I feel less crawling then I have ever felt in four months. This should be good news. On the other hand I am freaked about what is inside of/on me. J. "> > I am sorry Jeannine you are experiencing this. It seems to be a running theme all across the boards and a very hard realization when it actually happens to us. Better out than in!!! The essential oils I have been ranting about ;) do seem to kick their little butts. Just be careful, the pheynols in them can be toxic or cause problems too. Those with hypertension issues

would want to be especially vigilant. With that said, I am glad you feel better today than in the past four months. That's a good thing, and we can only compare to our worst moments with this. Frustration is also a part of this and will come, we improve and then we experience another "episode" and justifiably become scared and frustrated. Keep hammering.> > Could you describe the shape, colors, presence of legs, threads, tubes, particles? Varying sizes? Wormy things.....color, approx. length, do you still have them popping out after your bath? Do you have a microscope in which you could get more detail? Bleach that tub!!! Pay close attention to your face and hair with this routine. The TTO you are using is incredibly healing, is a known natural pesticide of many compounds in which work together, and some of the components can

be likened to a growth regulator for the body, affecting a portion of what may be left. The only problem with it is that it is very potent undiluted and smells very strongly. Good work and we will all get through this one step and one day at a time. Its the only thing we can do. Keep hammering girlie!!!!> Let's kick their butts some more shall we?......... Frito> > >

Wow it seems to be working!! Only a week, and they are leaving. Where

did you get the sulfer tablets? I can only imagine how traumatic that

was for you. On the other hand i kinda wish it would happen to me.

Seems like you would feel some kind of relief.

> >

> > From: fritolay66 <fritolay66@ ...>

> > Subject: Freaked Out

> > bird mites

> > Date: Monday, October 6, 2008, 11:00 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > " Hi Frito,

> > I am doing very well to day but, I am also scared s***less. I

think

> I found my bugs and they are very creepy. Last night after heating

my

> apt for 4 hrs, I decieded to take a bath. This time I turned the

> hearter on in the bathroom and got the bath water as hot as could

> stand it. I dumped a ton of tea tree oil in my bath and I soaked

for

> 15 to 20 mins till I brok out into so much a sweat I could take no

> more. I saw the horrific things in my bath tube. Nothing that

lloked

> like mites at all. I thought I was seening my own dead skin in the

> tub until i looked closer. What I saw was bug type exoskeleton that

> was some what transparant with grash tints in it. These things are

> not extrodinarily small. They just mask themselves to match my skin

> color so no one can see them. I also saw some with skiny worm type

> things. I don't know if these were a differant stage of bug or

if it

> was inerds from the bugs becaus the tea tree oils seems to destroy

> them.

> > After conducting this bath ritual twice in the last two days I

feel

> less crawling then I have ever felt in four months. This should be

> good news. On the other hand I am freaked about what is inside

> of/on me.  J.  "

> >  

> > I am sorry Jeannine you are experiencing this.  It seems to be a

> running theme all across the boards and a very hard realization

when

> it actually happens to us.  Better out than in!!!  The essential

oils

> I have been ranting about ;) do seem to kick their little butts. 

> Just be careful, the pheynols in them can be toxic or cause

problems

> too.  Those with hypertension issues would want to be especially

> vigilant.  With that said, I am glad you feel better today than in

> the past four months.  That's a good thing, and we can only compare

> to our worst moments with this.  Frustration is also a part of this

> and will come, we improve and then we experience another " episode "

> and justifiably become scared and frustrated.  Keep hammering.

> >  

> > Could you describe the shape, colors, presence of legs, threads,

> tubes, particles?  Varying sizes?  Wormy things.....color, approx.

> length, do you still have them popping out after your bath?  Do you

> have a microscope in which you could get more detail?  Bleach that

> tub!!!  Pay close attention to your face and hair with this

routine. 

> The TTO you are using is incredibly healing, is a known natural

> pesticide of many compounds in which work together, and some of the

> components can be likened to a growth regulator for the body,

> affecting a portion of what may be left.  The only problem with it

is

> that it is very potent undiluted and smells very strongly.  Good

work

> and we will all get through this one step and one day at a time. 

Its

> the only thing we can do.  Keep hammering girlie!!!!

> > Let's kick their butts some more shall we?......... Frito

> >  

> >  

> >

>

I went to a store called Capitol Drugs. They sell homeopathics. You may be able to order off their web site if you do not have a homeopathic drug store in your area. Unfortunately they are only local to LA.

www.capitoldrugs.com--- On Tue, 10/7/08, Holly <hollyjane11@...> wrote:

From: Holly <hollyjane11@...>Subject: Re: Freaked Outbird mites Date: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 11:09 AM

Wow it seems to be working!! Only a week, and they are leaving. Where did you get the sulfer tablets? I can only imagine how traumatic that was for you. On the other hand i kinda wish it would happen to me. Seems like you would feel some kind of relief. > > > > From: fritolay66 <fritolay66@ ...>> > Subject: Freaked Out> > bird mites> > Date: Monday, October 6, 2008, 11:00 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Hi Frito,> > I am doing very well to day but, I am also scared s***less. I think > I found my bugs and they are very creepy. Last night after heating my > apt for 4 hrs, I decieded to take a bath. This time I turned the > hearter on in the bathroom and got the bath water as hot as could > stand it. I dumped a ton of tea tree oil in my bath and I soaked for

> 15 to 20 mins till I brok out into so much a sweat I could take no > more. I saw the horrific things in my bath tube. Nothing that lloked > like mites at all. I thought I was seening my own dead skin in the > tub until i looked closer. What I saw was bug type exoskeleton that > was some what transparant with grash tints in it. These things are > not extrodinarily small. They just mask themselves to match my skin > color so no one can see them. I also saw some with skiny worm type > things. I don't know if these were a differant stage of bug or if it > was inerds from the bugs becaus the tea tree oils seems to destroy > them. > > After conducting this bath ritual twice in the last two days I feel > less crawling then I have ever felt in four months. This should be > good news. On the other hand I am freaked about what is

inside > of/on me. J. "> > > > I am sorry Jeannine you are experiencing this. It seems to be a > running theme all across the boards and a very hard realization when > it actually happens to us. Better out than in!!! The essential oils > I have been ranting about ;) do seem to kick their little butts. > Just be careful, the pheynols in them can be toxic or cause problems > too. Those with hypertension issues would want to be especially > vigilant. With that said, I am glad you feel better today than in > the past four months. That's a good thing, and we can only compare > to our worst moments with this. Frustration is also a part of this > and will come, we improve and then we experience another "episode" > and justifiably become scared and frustrated. Keep

hammering.> > > > Could you describe the shape, colors, presence of legs, threads, > tubes, particles? Varying sizes? Wormy things.....color, approx. > length, do you still have them popping out after your bath? Do you > have a microscope in which you could get more detail? Bleach that > tub!!! Pay close attention to your face and hair with this routine. > The TTO you are using is incredibly healing, is a known natural > pesticide of many compounds in which work together, and some of the > components can be likened to a growth regulator for the body, > affecting a portion of what may be left. The only problem with it is > that it is very potent undiluted and smells very strongly. Good work > and we will all get through this one step and one day at a time. Its > the only thing we can

do. Keep hammering girlie!!!!> > Let's kick their butts some more shall we?......... Frito> > > > > >>