RemedySpot.com

Re: Yogurt and yeast in digestive tract

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sorry Angel it's taken me a while to answer... been a bit down last 2 days... Anyway... try a water fast for a couple days... even a juice fast (apple or carrot or combo) if you do the juice fast you can eat the same fruit while on it. Check out the cleanse and fast file. ACV is a good douche. As for clearing out the sinuses... if you make super tonic... take the pulp, dry it, grind it up and use it as snuff. guaranteed to work.. Drink alot of lemon water too... Here is one cleanse from the files you may want to do.. The spring dandelion cleanse Whether the dandelion is a native of North America or a naturalized plant is debated by authorities; either way it is found and eaten in most parts of the world. All parts of the dandelion are used, either for food or medicinal purposes the leaves and crowns for salads

and cooked greens, the flowers for making wine, and the juice for warts and blisters. Always use organic dandelion plants! The dandelion root is a blood and kidney cleaner and tonic, as well as a diuretic. It can be used as a general cleansing stimulant for the liver. Both the dried leaves and the dried and powdered root are used as a bitter tea. This tea is for any malfunction of the liver. Fresh dandelion leaves or dried root are valuable additions to a diet for people with diabetes and hepatitis. (Check with your naturopathic physician before taking any herbal remedies for such illness. The main benefit of this great herb is to enhance the function of the liver, but the root is also useful for clearing obstructions of the spleen, pancreas, gallbladder, and kidneys. It is of tremendous benefit to the stomach and intestines, balancing the enzymes that simultaneously benefit digestion, assimilation, and

elimination. DANDELION HERBAL TEA Ingredients4 cups pure water6 tablespoons. dried dandelion root (1 year old minimum)6 tablespoons dried dandelion leaf (double amount if fresh) Simmer the dandelion roo tin the water, uncovered, for 20 minutes, then strain the liquid over the dandelion leaf. Cover tightly and steep for another 20 minutes; strain the tea again.shoogabritches <ShoogaBritches@...> wrote: See, back in the fall of last year, I had that nasty mold in the ac vents and I'd get so sick it would put me in the bed. Well, I missed alot of work...So, I'd go to work anyway. I didn't get any better sweatin' it out.Before I knew it, I'd taken three rounds of..yeap, antibiotics.I know this has upset my apple cart. There's the most horrible gas and

just sounds that my belly has never, ever made.AFTER I eat, not before.I just feel yuckier than I did before all that mess, but I couldnt' breath with eucalyptus or peppermint or anything I tried (I know, I should have come here way before now).But, the damage is done, and yes I agreed to do it, but I am asking now...Is there any way to balance this unique system without a cleanse, if the yogurt won't suffice? Suzi What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. health/ http://suziesgoats.wholefoodfarmacy.com/ http://360./suziesgoats

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

I know that some here would disagree - but I just got through with a

month (should have been more) of a restrictive diet to combat just

that. I did eat tons of yogurt with live cultures in it, though it's

reccommended to make your own on the counter using

acidophilus/bifidus cultures. *shrug*

I did use ACV as a douche (diluted slightly) as well as taking it

internally in some filtered water. A few TBS a day. I found sitting

in a sitz bath with ACV helped a lot. This was all for mainly a yeast

infection. i did also use Udo's Super 8 probiotics daily, which

helped my digestion as well - immensely.

That's what has worked for me. :) Like I said, some will disagree but

that is my experience -

>

> See, back in the fall of last year, I had that nasty mold in the ac

> vents and I'd get so sick it would put me in the bed. Well, I

missed

> alot of work...

> So, I'd go to work anyway. I didn't get any better sweatin' it out.

> Before I knew it, I'd taken three rounds of..yeap, antibiotics.

>

> I know this has upset my apple cart. There's the most horrible gas

> and just sounds that my belly has never, ever made.

> AFTER I eat, not before.

>

> I just feel yuckier than I did before all that mess, but I couldnt'

> breath with eucalyptus or peppermint or anything I tried (I know, I

> should have come here way before now).

> But, the damage is done, and yes I agreed to do it, but I am asking

> now...

>

> Is there any way to balance this unique system without a cleanse,

if

> the yogurt won't suffice?

>

>

> Suzi

> What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been

discovered.

>