RemedySpot.com

Fwd: Feb. Newsletter - The Man with 99,999 lives

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The Man with 99,999 lives I was going to name this newsletter the Man with 9 lives, but when I started thinking about it in the past nine months since my nephew Mike has been living with us he has used up at least nine lives in that time. I'm sure that you know people that are constantly having close calls and having amazing adventures. My nephew Mike is one of those guys, he is blind in one eye and lame in

one arm from a shoulder injury. In his younger days (he's 38) he broke wild horses and himself in the process. He works construction and roofing and has fallen off the roof on numerous occasions in the time that he has been with us. He has broken quite a few bones including his ankle, jaw and wrist, and gone through many jars of Complete Tissue Ointment and Complete Bone & Tissue Formula capsules to help repair the damage. He has also accidentally shot nails into fingers, legs and toes breaking bones. I finally gave Mike the large 16 oz. bottle of Western Botanicals Complete Tissue Repair Ointment so he would have plenty on hand. Mike has lots of sore muscles and we have all found Western Botanicals Deep Heat Ointment to work wonders on aching muscles. Deep Heat is a combination of 's Cayenne Heat Ointment and Complete Tissue Ointment all in one bottle and has fast become a favorite with all of us. If no one is available to help him with the Deep Heat Ointment Mike likes to use 's Muscle Pain Relief Spray. Mike has asthma, silicosis of the lungs and lung cancer and has almost died many times in the past two years. He uses 's Lung & Bronchial Formula and Super Garlic Immune

Formula, and Western Botanicals Lungs Plus Formula to help work on these conditions. Mike has trouble getting to sleep and loves to drink Western Botanicals Rest Easy Tea along with Kava Kava to relax his muscles. He also has a lot of pain and headaches and likes to use 's Valerian Nerve Formula along with Western Botanicals Headache formula. He also uses lots of herbal formulas that I have put together for him, as well as teas from herbs that he has collected on his hikes in the mountains. Speaking of the mountains, this summer he was attacked by a mountain lion while camping with his wife and son.......the list goes

on and on of other things he has gone through in his life. One morning last week Mike's wife woke me saying that he had been bitten by a black widow spider and did I know what to do? Mike had slept over at a house in our neighborhood that he was working on, and had been bitten about 2 a.m., he had scored the bite and put a tea bag on it and then passed out in pain. He woke up at 7:00 am and called his wife, when we got there Mike was writhing on the floor in pain. I had brought Echinacea extract with me, this is one that I learned about when I went to the School of Natural Healing to use in case of a snake bite. I gave Mike about an ounce of Echinacea and followed up with another ounce in about ten minutes. He stated that he felt like his throat was closing up so I ran home and got Apis a homeopathic for Anaphylactic Shock

and gave him some. A few minutes later Mike said that he was having nerve pain all over, so I gave him 's Nerve Formula followed by more Echinacea. After about forty-five minutes he was up and around and we brought him home, all in about the time that it would have taken paramedics to get him to the hospital. Later I asked his wife what she would have done if I hadn't been there, she said she would have called 911. This would have been a hardship on the family since they are without medical insurance. Thank goodness for a little bit of knowledge and the right herbs on hand at the right time. Mike is using Relax-Eze for the nerve pain from the bite and the Liver-Gall Bladder Formula to get the toxins out of his body. As you have

read he is dealing with some other serious problems, but getting through the spider bite in light of all that is amazing. He's a very hard working guy who in spite of all of his problems does the work of at least three men. I would like to recommend some of my favorites to help people learn to take care of themselves. The first one is Dr. 's Herb Lecture's CD's. Dr. shares his lifetime of healing in this great 10 CD set. Another favorite is Dr. Mom's Healthy Living, by Ellis. is a Master Herbalist from the School of Natural Healing as well as a midwife and mother. She has a lifetime of experiences to learn from as well, a must have for all the Dr. Moms and Dr. Dads out there. The next one is Herbal Preparations and Natural

Therapies by Debra St. . This is finally available in DVD and many people have been buying them since we got them in. This is the one to get for people that want to learn how to make all of the different kinds of herbal healing preparations, themselves. We hope that people will learn what they can so that when the time comes you will be able to put that knowledge to work. Best Regards, Mechling Suzi What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. health/ http://suziesgoats.wholefoodfarmacy.com/ http://360./suziesgoats

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.