RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: rest now update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sort of... DH is feeding everyone. DR UPDATE Got the stitches out yippee... can get it wet... yippee.... Doc says I'm doing really well. Will see me again in 3 wks... I can drive (with my collar) only 20 minute max.. Tried that today... I'm not ready yet. not alone. Said the swallowing usually takes a month to come back to normal.. (oh well)... it will take a full year before I know if any numbness will remain and how much range of motion I will really have or not have... Raising the head is where I notice it the most right now. He said I'm really doing good for a week to 10 days... I can lift 5-10 lbs max... but don't over do it... let pain me my guide... said I can do some cleaning, vacuming (if vacum is lightweight).... All and all he is very pleased with my progress... He said I have to realize this wasn't 1 disk it was 3...

that swelling in the neck has so little room wheereas if it were the stomach i would probably not notice it much.. So great prognosis... just gonna take time. and easy as that goes... He will discuss my going back to work in 3 wks... he just found out I drive an hour one way.... Suzicgiambri <cgiambri@...> wrote: Suzy,Any doctor update? So sorry about the loss of the goats. Are you the only one caring for them?

Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

well he did say light.... so no use of the heavy one... DH will have to help... now I can really get into my herbs more... I've been taking comfrey for a number of days... I think it helped... and I got some arnica that has several combos to it... to help with sharp inflamation... which I also think it's helping.. Along with liquid glucosomine, ST , raw juices, Now I'll add the MSM and tumeric... Gayla <aeranch@...> wrote: Wonderful. Well, except for the vacuuming. Maybe you can get him to ban the vacuuming? Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlBill Barnhill is our Inspiration! Go Bill!!!aeranch@...

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q&A for great tips from Answers users.