RemedySpot.com

for Carolg

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Conquer Clutter By IntentionBy Annie B. Bond, author of Home Enlightenment (Rodale Press, 2006). Simple Solution It wasn’t until I spent some time thinking about my true intention for a room or space in my home that I was able to get a handle on how to remove the clutter. Try this exercise for the rooms in your home, and see if, like me, you’ll finally manage to conquer clutter. What a relief it is! Declutter Workbook Here is a start looking at four rooms. Expand to meet your needs and to include bathrooms, basements, bedrooms, guest rooms, and whatever else you may have. Living RoomIntentions – What I Want the Room to Offer and Be (Fill in the blanks)Mood: Activities:Functional Needs: Enhancers: Remove to meet intention:Add: Annie’s Own

Living Room’s Declutter WorkbookMood: Quiet, peaceful, warm, comfortable, cozy, well-lit for readingActivities: Reading, talking, listening to music, meditating Functional Needs: Comfortable furniture, audio speakers, places for books and newspapers/magazinesEnhancers: Plants, fireplace Remove: Miscellaneous instruments such as recorders, old magazines, items better suited for the family roomAdd: Quiet water fountain or gentle wind chime in window The Kitchen Intentions – What I Want the Room to Offer and Be Mood: Activities: Functional Needs: Enhancers: Remove to meet intention:Add: Annie’s Own Kitchen’s Declutter WorkbookMood: Clear, clean, bright, modern, healthy, sunny; a gathering place, Activities: Sitting and talking, cooking, easy to keep cleanFunctional Needs: Space for chairs (good chairs on an island); energy-efficient appliances, lots of workspace; family

to-do listsEnhancers: Good light, bright colors Remove: Too many appliances showing; dry goods not always stored (need to reorganize cupboards); Add: Basket for misc. papers; accessible storage in basement for less-often used items; visible tea pot and cups for feeling of invitation to stay and talk Family RoomIntentions – What I Want the Room to Offer and Be Mood: Activities: Functional Needs: Enhancers: Remove to meet intention:Add: Annie’s Own Family Room’s Declutter WorkbookMood: Cozy, comfortable, friendly, welcoming, togethernessActivities: TV, DVDs, let-down, family, play gamesFunctional Needs: Serviceable coffee tables; easy-to-clean; comfortable couches; storage for DVDs, videos, books, etc. Enhancers: Family pictures Remove: Books we no longer need; unorganized photos; old videosAdd: Nicely framed photos; colorful pillows Office Intentions –

What I Want the Room to Offer and Be Mood: Activities: Functional Needs: Enhancers: Remove to meet intention:Add: Annie’s Own Office Declutter WorkbookMood: Inspiration, help for thinking out of the box; compelling; feels professional; modern Activities: Efficient for work Functional Needs: A place where stacks can look neat; a place for lots of books; serviceable; good trash system; lighting and glare resolutions Enhancers: Good phone system; ergonomic health; bright colors Remove: Old magazines, papers, unused booksAdd: Baskets for clutter (if I can go through them once a week!) Suzi What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. health/ http://suziesgoats.wholefoodfarmacy.com/ http://360./suziesgoats

Never Miss an EmailStay connected with on your mobile. Get started!