RemedySpot.com

Re: Saliva on Zits (and cuts too!)now cleanses

Rate this topic

Guest guest

From the Cleanse and Fast file Spring Cleanse with DandelionWhether the dandelion is a native of North America or a naturalized plant is debated by authorities; either way it is found and eaten in most parts of the world. All parts of the dandelion are used, either for food or medicinal purposes the leaves and crowns for salads and cooked greens, the flowers for making wine, and the juice for warts and blisters. Always use organic dandelion plants! The dandelion root is a blood and kidney cleaner and tonic, as well as a diuretic. It can be used as a general cleansing stimulant for the liver. Both the dried leaves and the dried and powdered root are used as a bitter tea. This tea is for any malfunction of the liver. Fresh dandelion leaves or dried root are valuable additions to a diet for people with diabetes and hepatitis. (Check with your naturopathic physician before taking any herbal remedies for such illness. The main benefit of this great herb is to enhance the function of the liver, but the root is also useful for clearing obstructions of the spleen, pancreas, gallbladder, and kidneys. It is of tremendous benefit to the stomach and intestines, balancing the enzymes that simultaneously benefit digestion, assimilation, and elimination. DANDELION HERBAL TEA Ingredients 4 cups pure water 6 tablespoons. dried dandelion root (1 year old minimum) 6 tablespoons dried dandelion leaf (double amount if fresh) Simmer the dandelion roo tin the water, uncovered, for 20 minutes, then strain the liquid over the dandelion leaf. Cover tightly and steep for another 20 minutes; strain the tea again. Tataindi <tataindi@...> wrote: Just in case if someone is interested to know, Yesterday I tried to do the liver flush, but after taking the epsom salt I felt so sick, that I didn't dare to drink the oil. I will have to find some good herbs to dissolve the gallbladder stones because I never will try to take epsom salt again. Any suggestions? Tat

Never Miss an EmailStay connected with on your mobile. Get started!