RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: stomach ulcers/Shephard's purse

Rate this topic

Guest guest

when i Bleed too heavy on menstral cycles or have a nose bleed i can't stop, i drink the tincture. usually helps in a few minutes.deuteronomy2929 <deuteronomy2929@...> wrote: Shephard's purse. Good for stopping bleeding because of it's high vit k content. Looks like it might be a good anelgesic too.Anyone else have any experience with it?Peace, love, laughter"The other day I... uh, no, that wasn't me.>> The reason why licorice raises your blood pressure is that it helps you retain the sodium. Cut it half and half with dandelion root tea and you won't have this problem. > > for future bleeding, Shepard's purse is amazing for stopping that.> > there are other

great anti bacterial herbs out there.> > Blackberry leaf/root will help some, i use this more for helping stop diarrhea.> > Don't just do evening primrose oil but I suggest you supplement all the omega essential oils for healing quickly!> > Eat bananas. they help sooth the tummy.> > okay here's the big one. Comfrey leaf/root tea. Its very highly recommended for ulcers of the stomach. I'll you make up your own mind about this one as there are some people out there that it can cause cancer. I'd skip all the rest and just take this one if it was me. I'd drink it like it was going out of style. But again that is up to you. considering the warnings out there.> > > ~*~ love, light, and Goddess kisses ~*~> Angie