RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:Update now God

Rate this topic

Guest guest

As this is beautiful, and for those that are not into this christian belief, you may offer up to the universe... where all things manifest. I do wish to remind all of you that there are many religions in this group. or should I say beliefs. So as a reminder, specific religon is a "NO NO" on this list. If you wish to give something specific like this ... please send it off list as to not offend others...OR state in your subject line something like "Christian healing chant" for update" or something that will alert those who wish to not read... As I said we have many (and I do mean many) different beliefs here. and though spiritual healing is another form of healing, (the laying on of hands for one) which has been discussed in the past, it is not actually "religion" When we get into specifics like prayers or chants we need to

remember the whole membership. When we ask for prayers... this includes all beliefs and is a generality encompassing all beliefs. We walk a fine line in this group when it comes to religion.. if any have questions about a post please feel free to email me first.. or one of the mods. I have seen many take something like this prayer or chant and use the Universe.. in place of "GOD" .. which is also fine. Anyway, in order to maintain harmony and peace please remember others when posting. We are an alternative healing group.... and we do discuss all forms of healing.. however, as an example.. if someone posted this prayer but put Satan in.. how would you feel? There is no way everyone on this list feels, acts, thinks or believes the same way.. not saying one is right and one is wrong... each is where they have either chosen or need to be at

this point in their lives. Suzi Jina <dapples57@...> wrote: Today's Daily Word - Tuesday, February 20, 2007 Let Go, Let God God is bringing forth the new me who is emerging now. God is the answer to every challenge in life.

Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.