RemedySpot.com

Update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, thought I would share where I am as of today. After deciding it was not constipation.. and it was not improving.. I went to see the nurse practioner... Well, they ruled out pleurisy (i knew that)... and thought it might be a kidney stone as there was a bit of blood in the urine.. ok... took an x ray.. Nope, no stone.. so told me to take anti inflamatories as it could be something pulled.. If not better by Monday.. call they would do a cat scan... well, it's not much better (if any)...I called the surgeon's office as they were not in Friday.. His nurse told me she thinks it might be shingles.. (You got to be kidding).. that even though there is no rash it can take up to 10 days to break out... (This is all I need) So just keep taking the pain med and anti inflamatories for now.. to help with the pain.. (neither of which are working)...Me, I want to go see the chiro... but DH and surgeon's nurse are a firm NO at

this point.. She is going to talk to the surgeon about it.. (I see him Friday).. I think they all think the chiro is going to crack me.. I keep telling them no.. he can use a "thumper" as I call it.. Anyway, today, in fact as we speak... I am doing a castor oil pack.. for lack of any other ideas at the moment.... This whole thing is getting very old.. I start feeling better with the neck and shoulders and get a pain in the side... To say it is getting depressing.. well, it is.. I'll keep you all posted on this soap opera as to what it finally comes out as and if the castor oil pack works.. or when I can get to the chiro. Suzi

Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.