RemedySpot.com

Re: Suzanne's regimn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ginger i've actually been taking for about a week... MSM about 4 days, tumeric a week or better. the arnicaid I've emptied the bottle... there was a little change with it as with the rest so far... nothing has touched the throat part.. I actually think the oil is helping the pain in the shoulders I was using some deep tissue oil I had left a few days ago.. helped some and I ran out so I remembered my massage oil... tonite the pain is light (although I've not really done much today)... I usually give about a week, and usually in a few days if not sooner I'll see some signs if it is going to work.SV <shavig@...> wrote: So, Suzanne, how are you going to know what is working if you are taking and rubbing all

these combinations on? Sounds like you are only giving each one a day or two to work. You of all people should know that alternative medicine does not work instantly. That's why most people won't try it, it doesn't give immediate relief so they can get back to their overstressed, overworked lives. Give it a rest and pick one or two and focus girl, focus. Suzi What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been

discovered. health/ http://suziesgoats.wholefoodfarmacy.com/ http://360./suziesgoats

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on

Answers.

Suzi, I’d go with real Arnica, maybe

even in a 200C dose, rather than Arnicaid. That’s great for first aid

type of stuff, but you need real Arnica here, I’m thinking. For

something like this, I would have taken a dose of 200C before the surgery and

one just as soon as I could after, then maybe one two or three days later.

When your body really needs it, I don’t think you can overdose on it.

Sharyn

the arnicaid I've emptied the bottle... there was a little change with

it as with the rest so far...

Thanks Sharyn... have not messed much with homeopathics so this is a somewhat new area to me. I chose the arnicaid as it has a combo that seemed to apply to what I am feeling... hot burning pain, etc.. but I just ordered some straight arnica and traumeel... Suzi "Sharyn E. Cerniglia" <sharyncern@...> wrote: Suzi, I’d go with real Arnica, maybe even in a 200C dose, rather than Arnicaid. That’s great for first aid type of stuff, but you need real Arnica here, I’m thinking. For something like this, I would have taken a dose of 200C before the surgery and one just as soon as I could after, then maybe one two or three days later. When your body really needs it, I don’t think you can overdose on it. Sharyn

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time with the Search movie showtime shortcut.