RemedySpot.com

Re: Noni Juice or other product recommendations neede...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have 2 sisters that were distributors. Both have Hypertension and Diabetes. These diseases run ramped in our family. I have two sisters that were on it and they both still had strokes. Both have come around and are doing better, one more than the other.

But they are doing better. Prayer, better Physicians, and alternative medicines helped. Especially the prayers. As for the Noni Co it is making plenty of money. You can even buy it at Sam's club a lot cheaper. We checked and it's the same thing, just a different bottle.

I believe some in this group can refer you to alternatives that will help your Mom. Now I've put my 2 1/2 cent in. I will be praying for your Mom and your family as well.

To Hawk and those special members who have answered me personally. I thank you for your education, and may GOD continue to BLESS you.

Mark 11 v 22-24

GOD BLESS

There are two things the world cannot take away from you, and that is your FAITH and your IntelligenceBLESSINGS