RemedySpot.com

Queen of the Meadow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Queen of the Meadow Queen of the Meadow root is also called Gravel root. It's common name is Joe-Pye weed. It is soothing to the urinary mucous membranes and a diuretic with the ability to dissolve stones and sediment. It will also help to dissolve the inorganic crystals found in joints which cause arthritis, rheumatism and gout. This herb's diuretic effect also makes it useful in treating edema. Queen of the Meadow root's astringent tonic effect on the lining of the bladder is beneficial in urinary tract infections as well.Gravel root or Queen of the Meadow root is used as a therapeutic agent for urinary-genital areas. it works on the kidneys, lever, bladder, prostrate gland, and uterus. It can be used for painful

menstruation and in India is used for diseases and cancer of the uterus. It relaxes, stimulates, tones organs in the pelvic area. It will help with lower back pain which is often caused by inflammation of the kidneys. It is also been shown to be beneficial in may other inflammatory diseases.Queen of the Meadow is said to influence the whole sympathetic nervous system. It is soothing and relaxing to the nerves.Jethro Kloss recommends combining Uva Ursi, Marshmallow root, Blue Cohosh and White Pond Lily root.Hulda in her book A Cure for All Diseases recommends combining Queen of the Meadow root with Marshmallow root and Hydrangea root along with Uva Ursi capsules, Vitamin B6, and Magnesium to cleanse the kidneys and dissolve stones and crystals in the kidneys and throughout the entire body. To make the tea she says to measure 1/4th cup of each of the roots and soak them in 10 cups of cold water for four hours to overnight. Then

you heat them to boiling and simmer for 20 minutes. She says you need to use an enamel or non-metal pan because you will pick up heavy metals from your cooking utensils that will just further contaminate your body. It is true that stainless steal, for example is 5% nickel and that when people used cast iron (which is pure iron) pots there was very little anemia, and there has been a lot of allegations against aluminum cookware causing many of our problems. You also are told to boil one bunch of fresh parsley in 1 quart on water and train. She then instructs you to combine 3/4 cup of root tea with 1/2 cup of parsley tea adding 1 Tbs of vegetable glycerine, 2 Tbsp. of Black Cherry Concentrate, and 20 drops of goldenrod tincture. You drink this slowly through out the day, keeping it cold. Along with this she recommends 1 ginger capsule with each meal, 1 Uva Ursi capsule in the morning and 2 at night, 250 mg. of Vitamin B6 a day, and

300 mg. of Magnesium a day. We have used this recipe and so has my mother who has very bad knees. We all noticed the effects of cleansing crystals from the body. Ken, who has often had lower back problems no longer had trouble, my mother who has arthritis quite bad in her knees experienced relief and I had been having a lot of pain in my hips during my last pregnancy. from regaining healthy naturally. Suzi What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. health/ http://suziesgoats.wholefoodfarmacy.com/ http://360./suziesgoats

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.