RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Herbs etc that are safe during pregnancy?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

can Intestinal Formula #1 be taken while pregnant?

No way. In addition to herbal side effects unknown to me, the purpose of

the formula is to cause movement of the bowels, and extra movement of

the bowels can stimulate labor. This is why people try taking things

like castor oil when they are close to their due date and they are tired

of being pregnant.

TerriLynne

NO! They should not "go". If they do and they aspirate the "go" it can be very deadly. My daughter "went" and it was evident when my water broke, not to me but to the midwife and they had a doctor (I was in a birthing clinic portion of a hospital) come in and put a tube down her throat just after birth to make sure her lungs were clear. They were.

It can cause pneumonia if inhaled.

Shari

When I was having children, the medical personnel explained it to me

this way. In Utero babies take in amniotic fluid (drink), and they pass

it out again. I'm not for sure, but I would guess that it goes through

the bladder.

I think that where an in utero baby gets into trouble is if they breathe

before they are out in the air.

TerriLynne

No. do not take IC 1 if pregnant or breastfeeding... there are herbs in it that are not recommended for pregnancy.. senna, buckhorn, casa etc.. SuziCandace <cpodratz@...> wrote: This leads me to ask a question I have been pondering lately... can Intestinal Formula #1 be taken while pregnant? Would some of it get to the fetus and make it "go"? Cuz that can't be healthy!!Candace

TV dinner still cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.

yes they are.. . if any cleansing it would be a 2-3 day juice fast IF you had to.. would be all if any I would do. SuziJan <jgonz@...> wrote: From what I understand, the cleansing herbs are far too potent to take while pregnant Or while nursing.Jan G.LLL Leader & Doula

Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

Urination in the womb is not only normal, but essential for the development of kidneys. Remember, even though this may sound "gross", urine is sterile (doesn't contain any bacteria). Babies "drink" amniotic fluid while in utero...their bodies process it and excrete it through the kidneys. Babies will not defecate in the womb unless there is a problem. The first stool a baby has is called meconium. It's very thick and dark green/black. If they get overly stressed in the womb, they may defecate. This is very dangerous as it can clog up their lungs and prevent their lungs from functioning at birth (meconium aspirationdeuteronomy2929 <deuteronomy2929@...> wrote: Which Begs the Question: do babies "go" when they are in the womb? I honestly have no idea. Suzi What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. health/ http://suziesgoats.wholefoodfarmacy.com/ http://360./suziesgoats

Never Miss an EmailStay connected with on your mobile. Get started!

i think it really depends on the plant but i would tend to agree with this.Jan <jgonz@...> wrote: From what I understand, the cleansing herbs are far too potent to take while pregnant Or while nursing.Jan G.LLL Leader & Doula ~*~ love, light, and Goddess kisses ~*~ Angie

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.