RemedySpot.com

Oven Cleaning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OVEN Cleanng Formula by Gallagher (herbal branches) here’s a recipe for a first herbal cleaning product to get you started: Karyn calls this “Serious Oven-Cleaning Formula,” and I found that it worked great! To make it you will need: ½ cup salt, ¼ cup borax, 1 box (16 ounces) baking soda, about a cup of water, ¾ cup white vinegar, 10 drops thyme essential oil and 10 drops lemon essential oil. Start by combining the salt, washing soda, and baking soda in a bowl. Add just enough water to make a paste. I found it took about a cup of water to make a spreadable paste, though the author recommends less than 1⁄4 cup. Next, remove the racks from your oven and preheat the oven to 250 degrees. Turn off the oven and spread the paste on the oven walls with a sponge or cloth and allow it to set for 20 to 30 minutes. Combine the vinegar and essential oils in a spray bottle and shake well. Spray the oven walls and wipe clean. I did find that this takes more elbow grease than is necessary with a commercial oven cleaner, and I did follow the author’s recommendation and used some fine steel wool for scrubbing. (I so prefer the scrubbing to the toxic feel and smell of oven cleaner, that this was not a problem for me.) Finally, rinse well, and admire your nice, clean oven walls! Suzi What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. health/ http://suziesgoats.wholefoodfarmacy.com/ http://360./suziesgoats

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Beta.