RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: degenerative deterioration of the eye!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For starters, try eyebright formula with a drop or two of pharmacutical DMSO. Also Bilberry, can have a positive effect on visual acuity, as well as helping to improve the overall health of one’s eyes. Bilberry also contains minerals such as manganese, phosphorus, iron, zinc, magnesium and selenium, and is completely non-toxic and safe. Macular degeneration is the leading cause of severe vision loss in people over age 60 and can be slowed down with appropriate treatment. Since the disease develops as a person ages, it is often referred to as age-related macular degeneration (AMD). Macular degeneration occurs when the small central portion of the retina, known as the macula, is damaged. The retina is the light-sensing nerve tissue at the back of the eye. Vitamins C, E, beta carotene, zinc and copper have been shown to decrease the risk of

vision loss in patients with intermediate to advanced dry macular degenerationmyfaithstands@... wrote: I have a cousin who has been diagnosed with Degenerative Deterioration of the eye. Can anyone tell me what this is and if there is a cure or can it be slowed down. I also want my cousin to sign up for this site. I have let her know how much it has been a BLESSING to me. Suzi What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. health/ http://suziesgoats.wholefoodfarmacy.com/ http://360./suziesgoats

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.