Guest guest

I can answer this one! Lynn, I get a Raindrop Therapy massage every

other month (on the alternating months I get a Chakra Balancing massage). The

essential oils are handpicked for your particular case and are dropped along

the backbone, massaged in, and then hot towels are put on top to deepen the

penetration. I highly recommend it, especially if you have a good

practitioner.

I would not do any sort of stressful

exercise at this point. Maybe yoga or pilates…just MHO.

Sharyn

health

[mailto:health ] On Behalf Of Pearlmoon

It deals with Chakra (sp) work to open them, and some kind of energy

work for emotional healing, along with what she calls " Raindrop

Therapy " It's done with essential oils placed on the body.

Where on the body the EO's go I don't know. I was told that it is

working for a couple of people that my doc knows. So I made an

appointment to see this woman. Anybody ever hear of this " Raindrop

Therapy " ?

I do reiki/healing touch. I don't know much about raindrop therapy. I do know that if you don't feel comfortable with your practitioner for any reason. leave. don't complete it. some energy workers suck the life right out of you. you get as much as you put into. It could work for you but honestly i am more a fan of acupuncture. :) ~*~ love, light, and Goddess kisses ~*~ Angie

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.

i've read that they should ALWAYS be in a carrier oil so that our livers can handle them breaking down better. some people don't follow that rule."Sharyn E. Cerniglia" <sharyncern@...> wrote: Yes, I believe these EOs are from Young Living. I’ve never had a problem with them on my skin. Sharyn ~*~ love, light, and Goddess kisses ~*~ Angie

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Beta.

Yes, I've always heard that there should always be a carrier oil if they are applied to the skin. She says she doesn't do that but I'm thinking that if she wants to do that with me I will be needing a carrier oil or I won't do it. Especially since one of the oils she says she using is wintergreen. Sorry, but I get the carrier oil or no deal. I have so much stuff going through my liver and the rest of my system already.

Lynn

Three lights that illumine any darkness...Truth, Nature and Knowledge. The three Triads of Ireland.

Cuimhnichibh air na daoine bho'n d'thainig sibh(Remember the people whom you come from)

RE: Something new for me

i've read that they should ALWAYS be in a carrier oil so that our livers can handle them breaking down better. some people don't follow that rule."Sharyn E. Cerniglia" <sharyncern@...> wrote:

Yes, I believe these EOs are from Young Living. I’ve never had a problem with them on my skin.

Sharyn

~*~ love, light, and Goddess kisses ~*~

Angie

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Beta.

Shari,

Great testimony.

What type of streching are you doing?

Curious,

carolg

>

> Have done all of the mentioned methods and got temporary relief.

Changed my diet, took up a stretching routine (NOT yoga) and I am pain

free for about 15 years.

>

> Shari

>

YL is Young Living, an organization that has come into some question regarding the correctness of their practices. There has been a lot of damage done with wrong use of EOs.

(There - was I polite enough???)

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlBill Barnhill is our Inspiration! Go Bill!!!aeranch@...

Re: Something new for me

What's YL? I was thinking of acupuncture if this doesn't work out. I have to find a good place that does it though.

Lynn

Yes, I've heard some bad things about YL.. I believe there may be some discussion in ther message archives early in the list.. SuziGayla <aeranch@...> wrote: YL is Young Living, an organization that has come into some question regarding the correctness of their practices. There has been a lot of damage done with wrong use of EOs. (There - was I polite enough???) Gayla

Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

Gayla when it comes to YL I see no need to be polite!

IMHO they are criminals.

Kat

-- Re: Something new for me

YL is Young Living, an organization that has come into some question regarding the correctness of their practices. There has been a lot of damage done with wrong use of EOs.

(There - was I polite enough???)

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlBill Barnhill is our Inspiration! Go Bill!!!aeranchgmail

Hi, Lynn

Don't give up on chronic pain from a back injury. I suffered a

profound neck / upper back injury at 22. I spent years

on " traditional " medicine and found that I either didn't improve or

got worse.

I won't go into my whole journey, but here's the important stuff:

Watch your magnesium levels. Most Americans and most women are

magnesium deficient and it helps in pain management and inflamation.

Watch for analgesic rebound if you're on prescription painkillers.

Take up some physical activity. I did yoga and walking and it worked

wonders. Hurt like heck at first, but it worked.

Adopt an anti-inflamatory diet.

Use pepper cream to desensitize painful areas.

As for rain therapy, I've never heard of it. Still, anything that will

surround you with positive feelings about your recovery is good. I

think that's the key. When I was around hospitals and PT and heard how

I'd never get better, well, I never got better. When I found my

wonderful Miracle Doctor (Yusufali in Corona, CA), I started hearing

about all these people who had accomplished medical impossibilities.

And now I'm one of them!

I used to receive a newsletter about this therapy. If I find it, I will forward to you.

Something new for me

Hi Everyone

Most of you know about my back problems and the surgeries I have had in the past. Now I have unending pain that even morphine couldn't take care of. Thank goodness I'm off that now. I do still take some medications for pain but nothing takes it away. So, my doc told me of a nurse she knows who does alternative therapy. It deals with Chakra (sp) work to open them, and some kind of energy work for emotional healing, along with what she calls "Raindrop Therapy" It's done with essential oils placed on the body. Where on the body the EO's go I don't know. I was told that it is working for a couple of people that my doc knows. So I made an appointment to see this woman. Anybody ever hear of this "Raindrop Therapy"? Have any of you ever tried anything like this energy work or chakra work? Just wondering what I'm in for. I'm in so much pain that I'm willing to try almost anything at this point. I do have nerve damage and I believe that is why I have the numbness and foot drop and possibly the pain too. There are so many things I want to do and I have so many books that I want to read. When I take the pain meds I can't do a thing except lay around. I can't even speak straight or see straight much less read. I have started to get a bit of exercise in the time in the morning before I take my meds. I bought some exercise equipment and I use it in the morning. I can only do 15 minutes a day but I'm hoping to increase my time slowly. I started out doing only 3 min. So far so good. It's just that after I exercise I am in so much pain that I really need something just to take some of it away. And then there goes the rest of my day in a stupor.

Anyway, I hope this will help me at least a little to come off some of the pain meds I'm still on. Just wondering if anyone here has heard of anything like this before and could tell me about it. Thanks.

Also, please don't feel sorry for me. I hate pity. I get that all the time from the people around me here. I still have a good life and a good family and I can still do some things that make me happy. I'm not a total loss. LOL!!

Lynn

Three lights that illumine any darkness...Truth, Nature and Knowledge. The three Triads of Ireland.

Cuimhnichibh air na daoine bho'n d'thainig sibh(Remember the people whom you come from)

Hi Lynn,

Instead to forward all the newsletters that are many, here you have the website address from where I used to receive the info:

http://www.raindroptraining.com/index.html

Moreover, if you search for this topic in the web, I'm sure you will get a lot more.

Blessings,

Tat

Something new for me

Hi Everyone

Most of you know about my back problems and the surgeries I have had in the past. Now I have unending pain that even morphine couldn't take care of. Thank goodness I'm off that now. I do still take some medications for pain but nothing takes it away. So, my doc told me of a nurse she knows who does alternative therapy. It deals with Chakra (sp) work to open them, and some kind of energy work for emotional healing, along with what she calls "Raindrop Therapy" It's done with essential oils placed on the body. Where on the body the EO's go I don't know. I was told that it is working for a couple of people that my doc knows. So I made an appointment to see this woman. Anybody ever hear of this "Raindrop Therapy"? Have any of you ever tried anything like this energy work or chakra work? Just wondering what I'm in for. I'm in so much pain that I'm willing to try almost anything at this point. I do have nerve damage and I believe that is why I have the numbness and foot drop and possibly the pain too. There are so many things I want to do and I have so many books that I want to read. When I take the pain meds I can't do a thing except lay around. I can't even speak straight or see straight much less read. I have started to get a bit of exercise in the time in the morning before I take my meds. I bought some exercise equipment and I use it in the morning. I can only do 15 minutes a day but I'm hoping to increase my time slowly. I started out doing only 3 min. So far so good. It's just that after I exercise I am in so much pain that I really need something just to take some of it away. And then there goes the rest of my day in a stupor.

Anyway, I hope this will help me at least a little to come off some of the pain meds I'm still on. Just wondering if anyone here has heard of anything like this before and could tell me about it. Thanks.

Also, please don't feel sorry for me. I hate pity. I get that all the time from the people around me here. I still have a good life and a good family and I can still do some things that make me happy. I'm not a total loss. LOL!!

Lynn

Lynn, are you taking MSM (powder form), BF & C, organic iron, cal mag? Maybe some deep tissue oil or heat massage oil? Suzi Suzi What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. health/ http://suziesgoats.wholefoodfarmacy.com/ http://360./suziesgoats

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.

Well good then. Maybe there is hope for me yet. Thanks so much.

Lynn

> Hi, Lynn

> Don't give up on chronic pain from a back injury. I suffered a

> profound neck / upper back injury at 22. I spent years

> on " traditional " medicine and found that I either didn't improve or

> got worse.

> I won't go into my whole journey, but here's the important stuff:

> Watch your magnesium levels. Most Americans and most women are

> magnesium deficient and it helps in pain management and inflamation.

> Watch for analgesic rebound if you're on prescription painkillers.

> Take up some physical activity. I did yoga and walking and it worked

> wonders. Hurt like heck at first, but it worked.

> Adopt an anti-inflamatory diet.

> Use pepper cream to desensitize painful areas.

> As for rain therapy, I've never heard of it. Still, anything that will

> surround you with positive feelings about your recovery is good. I

> think that's the key. When I was around hospitals and PT and heard how

> I'd never get better, well, I never got better. When I found my

> wonderful Miracle Doctor (Yusufali in Corona, CA), I started hearing

> about all these people who had accomplished medical impossibilities.

> And now I'm one of them!

>

>

>

>

>