RemedySpot.com

Re: My diet and worries, any suggestions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Do you know what flower essences are? SV <shavig@...> wrote: I would stay away from any "remedies". If the body wants to heal, let it. Stay out of the way, do not ingest anything but pure clean water. Rest and get some sunshine (yeah, like that's possible in Washington!). ~*~ love, light, and Goddess kisses ~*~ Angie

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

I am not talking about flower essences, as in Bach.

I am talking about Flor Essence by Flora....not flower.

Just want to be clear on this...I don't know much about homeopathy.

Shoot, I don't know much about anything right now...I'm so tired my

eyeballs are about to cross and my head is swaying backwards trying to

look at the monitor here.

I got home finally. The usual 40 minute drive SEEMED like 3 hours. I

have some of this Esiak tea and it seems to help my chest and cough. I

guess that's what I get for not having any faith in it...

I'll be back later, maybe if I don't sleep through the night.

Angel

So how much UDO oil are you taking a day? and are the capsules UDO or what You are doing some detoxing... Raw garlic would probably do you some good. Essiac is good for you also.shoogabritches <ShoogaBritches@...> wrote: For the past two weeks I have been real hard on organics.I eat a banana, a orange or tangerine and a cup of hot tea with blue agave for breakfast.Some time mid morning I eat a cup of yogurt.For lunch I have been eating 'spring greens' with baby spinach, sun flower seeds and grape tomatoes with caesar dressing (very little, as it is very rich).On the way home I eat another banana or cup of yogurt.I have salmon and rice crackers or another salad.I drink hot tea with stevia also.I don't pay any attention to the amount of water (I am always thirsty)

or tea or fruit I eat. I drink water when I'm thirsty and eat fruit when the notion hits.I take two tbspn of Udo's in about two ounces of juice when I first get up...it really gives me the kick that coffee did.I also take two of the 1000 mg caps at lunch.Then, I take two tbspns in juice again at night.I'm really not having hunger pains as I have been going for water first.I know I'm doing some kind of detoxing because there's odors that I've never smelled before and let me tell you I thought I'd smelled them all. And, I have been having BMs after meals instead of once a day.And, earlier today I've started feeling like I'm coming down with a chest cold. I have the unproductive cough that hurts down deep.All up until the sick feeling and cough, I expected. Is this normal? Is it okay?And, do you have any suggestions?I was thinking about getting some of the garlic capsules...and Flor

Essense...but, if that will make this sick feeling worse, I don't know if I can stand it and work also.Help...I can't promise I'll do everything, but I need someone else's thinking on this, I'm at a loss...Thanks,Angel

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Angel, it sounds like you might be

overdoing the supplements there. Garlic is fine, just make sure to at

least soak it in a bit of olive oil or take it with food. Personally I

like to crush fresh garlic over greens or rub a clove over whole grain bread –

there are all kinds of ways you can get some fresh garlic without cooking it or

taking it in pill form. Did you say you stopped smoking? My best

guess is you need some rest, fluids, and TLC for the weekend hon.

Janet

Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007

4:41 PM

health

Subject: Re:

My diet and worries, any suggestions

So how much UDO oil are you taking a day? and are the capsules UDO or

what

You are doing some detoxing... Raw garlic would probably do you some

good. Essiac is good for you also.

shoogabritches

<ShoogaBritcheshotmail> wrote:

For the past two weeks I

have been real hard on organics.

I eat a banana, a orange or tangerine and a cup of hot tea with blue

agave for breakfast.

Some time mid morning I eat a cup of yogurt.

For lunch I have been eating 'spring greens' with baby spinach, sun

flower seeds and grape tomatoes with caesar dressing (very little, as

it is very rich).

On the way home I eat another banana or cup of yogurt.

I have salmon and rice crackers or another salad.

I drink hot tea with stevia also.

I don't pay any attention to the amount of water (I am always

thirsty)

or tea or fruit I eat. I drink water when I'm thirsty and eat fruit

when the notion hits.

I take two tbspn of Udo's in about two ounces of juice when I first

get

up...it really gives me the kick that coffee did.

I also take two of the 1000 mg caps at

lunch.

Then, I take two tbspns in juice again at night.

I'm really not having hunger pains as I have been going for water

first.

I know I'm doing some kind of detoxing because there's odors that

I've

never smelled before and let me tell you I thought I'd smelled them

all. And, I have been having BMs after meals instead of once a day.

And, earlier today I've started feeling like I'm coming down with a

chest cold. I have the unproductive cough that hurts down deep.

All up until the sick feeling and cough, I expected.

Is this normal? Is it okay?

And, do you have any suggestions?

I was thinking about getting some of the garlic capsules...and Flor

Essense...but, if that will make this sick feeling worse, I don't

know

if I can stand it and work also.

Help...

I can't promise I'll do everything, but I need someone else's

thinking

on this, I'm at a loss...

Thanks,

Angel

Never

miss an email again!

Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives.

Check it out.

Here's something from a friend of mine in Seattle. Her website is www.rawschool.com Interestingly enough there is a congestion discussion going on over there:

"I always find that if I understand what's going on when my body's conducting a symptom, it's easier to put up with it. With congestion, the body has seen fit to round up some of the wastes that have been accumulating in the body, attach them to mucus (a transport medium), and exude them through the membranes of the respiratory tract. To help move the wastes out of the body, we sneeze, cough, and blow our noses a lot. While this is going on, the chest, throat and nasal cavity can become inflamed and feel very full and congested. This is because the body, in its unfathomable wisdom, did a quick cost:benefit analysis and reckoned that using the energy and vitality necessary to move the wastes out was preferable to allowing them to further accumulate. It's kind of like what happens everyday at rush hour when all the downtown workers head out to the suburbs. You wouldn't want to 'cure' traffic congestion by putting up roadblocks in town or stealing peoples' keys so they couldn't get home. In the same way, remedies (even natural ones) may make you feel better but they actually force the body to stop what it's doing and retain the wastes. In addition, since the ingredients in the remedies can't be converted to muscle, blood and bone, nor used for any other purpose by the body, they must be eliminated, further adding to the body's burden. Congestion calls for pure physiological rest (sleep & fasting) and that's the only thing that can help it.Most commonly, the above scenario happens when people go for long periods overburdening their bodies on a daily basis with unhealthy dietary choices. January - March are the peak months for colds and flus because they follow 3-4 months of winter weather, being inside all the time, a few holidays where gluttony is the social mandate, too little sunshine and exercise, too little rest, taking remedies in order to keep working when symptomatic, etc. Very rarely, about 1 time in 1,000 I'd guesstimate, these symptoms happen because people are doing the right things -- that is, they're stopping their old habits and giving their bodies a chance to get rid of stored wastes. That's why raw fooders tend to get elimination 'crises' in their first couple years of transition. If these are still being experienced many years into transition, it's obviously a sign that further improvements can be made. The perfect response when a raw fooder finds him/herself in the above scenario would be to lie in bed for as long as the symptoms are present, mentally review his/her recent dietary habits, identify problem areas and resolve to eat more healthfully in the future.I hope you're feeling better soon! Well wishes,Norawww.RawSchool.com"

Evening Ms. Suzi and all of you,

Udos Oil

I take four tblspn total a day, two in the am, two in the pm.

I have the 'true blue' capsules (huge, brown gel caps) for lunch, I

take two of them. Both bottles is Udos.

It's 9:28pm and the boys had to help me out of the bed, but I wanted

to see what yall had to say...

my chest doesn't hurt so bad, but it's moved to my ears now...my ears

feel like a sore throat...and my oldest boy said there's shinny stuff

in my ear...I'm thinking brain fat clog...that was a joke, but I just

don't put anything past this body with the last couple of years and

the stress and aggravation I've put it through.

What messes with me the most is my arms from my wrist to my shoulders

is soooo sore. And, I feel like I have a high fever, but I can't get

the thermometer to read over 98.4.

I'm thinking I have started detoxing in the weakest areas first...so,

does that mean this mess is going to move all over...?

I shall collect some garlic, some how, tomorrow....oh lawdy, bad as I

hate the thought...

Yall have a good night...I feel bad enough for all of ya.

Angel

>

> So how much UDO oil are you taking a day? and are the capsules UDO

or what

> You are doing some detoxing... Raw garlic would probably do you

some good. Essiac is good for you also.

>

I'm right there with you on the rest.

I did quit smoking before October.

I've gained so much weight...it's awful.

But, I only take the UDO's now. I opened the vitamins last week and

they smelled repungnant to me so I tossed them.

Thanks Janet...gotta go lay down

Angel, drinking plenty of water? cut back on the udo oil.. remember fresh garlic. You remember about slicing the garlic clove longways and coating it with oil and inserting it where the sun dont' shine (up the a...s)... do this .. it will help. Suzishoogabritches <ShoogaBritches@...> wrote: Evening Ms. Suzi and all of you, Udos OilI take four tblspn total a day, two in the am, two in the pm.I have the 'true blue' capsules (huge, brown gel caps) for lunch, I take two of them. Both bottles is Udos.It's 9:28pm and the boys had to help me out of the bed, but I wanted to see what yall had to say...my chest doesn't hurt so bad, but it's moved to my ears now...my ears feel like a sore throat...and my oldest boy said there's

shinny stuff in my ear...I'm thinking brain fat clog...that was a joke, but I just don't put anything past this body with the last couple of years and the stress and aggravation I've put it through.What messes with me the most is my arms from my wrist to my shoulders is soooo sore. And, I feel like I have a high fever, but I can't get the thermometer to read over 98.4.I'm thinking I have started detoxing in the weakest areas first...so, does that mean this mess is going to move all over...?I shall collect some garlic, some how, tomorrow....oh lawdy, bad as I hate the thought...Yall have a good night...I feel bad enough for all of ya.Angel

Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Answers. Try it now.