RemedySpot.com

Re: throat glands?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Cayenne has the ability to kick the system into high gear. Used in moderation it is a vaso-motor stimulant; rubefacient, and counterirritant; neural stimulant; anodyne and revulsant. Cayenne is a potent immune system booster, which has the ability of acting as a carrier to take other herbals and homeopathics across the blood brain barrier. Most swollen glands or lumps under the skin are not cause for concern. The glands (lymph nodes) on either side of the neck, under the jaw, or behind the ears commonly swell when you have a cold or sore throat. More serious infections may cause the glands to enlarge and become very firm and tender. Glands can also swell and become tender after an injury, such as a cut or bite, or when a tumor or infection occurs in the mouth, head, or neck.

Swollen glands and other lumps under the skin can have many causes. They may be a symptom of illness or infection or can have other causes. Some of the important and mysterious parts of the body are the various glands. These select their required substances from which they synthesize new compounds. Upon the work of these secretions which the glands send forth into the body depend digestion, absorption and utilization of all food elements, and the very existence of cells. No physiological or mental activity is possible without them. In their absence the body and its activities would cease to be. Manifestly, the glands cannot pick their required elements from the blood unless their progenitors were previously taken in the foods eaten. The lymph vessels are fine tubes which accompany the blood vessels. They contain the lymph, a colorless, alkaline fluid, partly derived from the blood, partly from the juices of

the partaken foods. To the lymph tubes belong the lymph glands, which are distributed over the whole system, having been given the task of extracting poisonous substances from the lymph. The lymph travels through the whole body like the blood, gathers in larger and larger vessels, and finally flows into the large veins near the heart; here it mixes with the blood, passes through the kidneys and lungs, and finally enters the heart as fresh new blood. Cause The more toxic the poisons and mucus materials taken into the system, the more often the glands accumulate this bad waste from the lymph system and we have glandular swellings over various parts of the body. An impure blood stream, constipation and a generally toxic body condition cause the glands to swell up and become painful. These may be on the neck, under the armpits, groin, etc. Suzi deuteronomy2929 <deuteronomy2929@...> wrote: Okay, here's another of my "duh" questions/issues.....I had my tonsils and adnoids removed when I was a kid, like most kids did during that era. A traumatic experience to be sure. All us kids went in at the same time, and I was the first to go. I remember the orderly wheeling me past my siblings room saying, "say goodbye to your friends". I'm sure there was no sinister music in the back-ground, but I am equally sure that there was!So I am wondering, what the heck are the glands that keep swelling up on my neck that make it look like I have the mumps?Whenever I eat hot stuff (which I WON'T stop doing), or when I have nausea, they swell up to the size of golf balls.It occures just below my jaw line,

under where the base of my tongue is. It aches quite a bit, and swells up, but that is it.I've looked in my throat, because I've heard that sometimes T's and A's grow back, but don't see anything. And I really don't know that much about glands, where they are, and what they do. Suzi What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. health/ http://suziesgoats.wholefoodfarmacy.com/ http://360./suziesgoats

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.