RemedySpot.com

Re: suzi?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi gang... been a long day.. well, got flying colors from the surgeon.. He is very pleased with my progress... no more collar.. up to 20 or so lbs...return to work a week from Monday, See him in 6 wks.. no therapy yet.. and can drive more than 20 minutes.. Even got a hug from him.. Asked about the pain in my side and back... He knows the chiro... pretty cool... They are good friends apparently.. Then went to chiro this afternoon... got fitted for orthos. worked on my shoulder side and lower back again. Said the pain in the ribs is actually coming from the thorasic something in the shoulder.. Talked about my liver..(the waking up several times a night and at 2-3 am, lack of energy at times, etc..) apparently I have some upper stomach problems also..(related to the liver & gallbladder).. according to the pain around where you bend your elbows (inside) and up around the

area where the shoulders attach to the chest.. he wants me back Tuesday for a nutrition session.. ?? He said this is something that has been going on for awhile... that I've apparently gotten used to and don't notice the problem.. interesting. Nee to up my raw some more....and It sounds like I need to detox again it's been some time since I've really done a full one.... but we'll see what this nutrition session is.. He did mention digestive enzymes.. said that he has had better luck with these than plant enzymes.. (I take plant).. He showed me places on my feet that put me in some real pain which he says the orthoics will fix. I must really be out of balance.. lol. .. even though it really isn't funny (it is). Oh yes, the chrio asked me what the surgeon said about my neck and I told him he was very pleased... he told me that he has seen many with neck surgery with less done than I had 1 or 2 disk.. and

that I really am doing fantastic in only a month's time... I'm far ahead of many that he has seen and treated.. That really made me feel good. .. I spoke with my mom and she said Gee, sounds like DH is going to get a new wife... ROFL>. It made me stop and realize today that sometimes when we think we're healthy.. that we may not be as healthy as we think... so I'm saying do think about cleansing, fasting and total cleanses... as I haven't done a total in probably 5-6 yrs... done minis, colon, but apparently my body was done cleansing... but I will know more as we go.. It does seem that my body this summer was doing some detoxing when I suddenly had a bowel problem and the stool was dark and grey looking... should have done a detox then.. so maybe this is a warning to not take your health for granted.. Even if you feel great.. Anyway, I'm doing better than I thought. which is great since

it was a rough start.. I think the comfrey, MSM, complete nutrition, etc helped. Suzi What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. health/ http://suziesgoats.wholefoodfarmacy.com/ http://360./suziesgoats

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Suzi - (and others)

You're absolutely right about thinking we're in " health " . We have so

many patients that come in, living with pain, or just discomfort -

they don't realize how good they can feel until all of a sudden their

energy is up and they are feeling so much better. They always remark

that they thought that was as good as it gets.

Thats part of the reason I love being in this office I get to see

patients realize their potential and find wellness that they didn't

know existed. :)

Thanks for reminding us to cleanse and detox and to listen to our

bodies.

(and ps. i'm glad you've found a Chiro that communicates so well with

you! I'd keep taking the traumeel if you have it btw :))

>

>

> shortcut.

>

Suzi girl,

Wow, what a great report. I am very happy for you.

Keep us posted and in this case doc knows best. I can't say that

about all or even my dentist which I am getting to post about, so

listen up and don't push, but listen. So happy for you.

Hugs,

carols

>

>

> Hi gang... been a long day.. well, got flying colors from the

surgeon.. He is very pleased with my progress... no more collar.. up

to 20 or so lbs...return to work a week from Monday, See him in 6