RemedySpot.com

Re: dog ears

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

If it is dry, olive oil with garlic soaked in it. Put a few drops and moosh them around in there.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlBill Barnhill is our Inspiration! Go Bill!!!aeranch@...

dog ears

Anyone have a homeopathic cleaner for dog's ears? One of Zig's ears it rather crusty and I tried to clean it and now he's flipping his head like it itches. It was dry gunk in there, not the usual waxy, dirty stuff.

Vet I usually take him to wants him to have all his friggin' shots. We don't do shots in this house, kid or dog.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks, Shari & Ziggy Marley Jimi Hendrix the Welsh Corgi

Guest guest

If the garlic oil doesn't work.. try some super tonic diluted with a bit of distilled water... to wipe out the ears.. SuziSV <shavig@...> wrote: Anyone have a homeopathic cleaner for dog's ears? One of Zig's ears it rather crusty and I tried to clean it and now he's flipping his head like it itches. It was dry gunk in there, not the usual waxy, dirty stuff. Vet I usually take him to wants him to have all his friggin' shots. We don't do shots in this house, kid or dog. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Shari & Ziggy Marley Jimi Hendrix the Welsh Corgi Suzi What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been

discovered. health/ http://suziesgoats.wholefoodfarmacy.com/ http://360./suziesgoats

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

Guest guest

how long does the garlic have to soak in the oo? can i just cut a clove in half and drop it in?

Thanks, I knew you would come through!

Shari

dog ears

Anyone have a homeopathic cleaner for dog's ears? One of Zig's ears it rather crusty and I tried to clean it and now he's flipping his head like it itches. It was dry gunk in there, not the usual waxy, dirty stuff.

Vet I usually take him to wants him to have all his friggin' shots. We don't do shots in this house, kid or dog.

Guest guest

Cut it or crush it and let it sit for maybe an hour. This is not measured by micrometer. Just soak it and drop it in his ears.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlBill Barnhill is our Inspiration! Go Bill!!!aeranch@...

dog ears

Guest guest

Yes... but just swab it.. SuziSV <shavig@...> wrote: I've got tonic! About 1/2 & 1/2 dilute? Eye dropper and drop some in or just swab it out? Shari

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

Guest guest

Hi, I work at an animal hospital and have a Lab, lol, she used to keep

an ear infection when her old owners had her. I got her when they were

going to put her down, another long, sad story about why some people

should not own pets.

Best thing I have found to keep the ears nice, clean and dry is 1/2

white vinegar and rubbing alcohol. That will help neutralize the ear

and the alcohol will help keep it dry. The shaking head can be a

problem, if it goes on to long a big ole nasty hematoma can form. Most

dogs don't have a problem with ear mites, unless they are in the barn

a lot around infected hay or something like that. Look down in there,

if it's runny and has a strong scent, it's probably yeast. Number one