raw, no signs of health problems, suddenly died this week from

cardiac arrest when she was out of state. She was beautiful all

around. A model type for sure but a really beautiful face and body,

leaving behind a 9 yr. old son. Yesterday funeral service was very

nice, parents are doing as best as can be, and tomorrow a celebration

remembering her life.

carolg

Guest guest

We had discussion on this some time back.. It isn't natural ifthey have to process it with sulphuric acid, etc. Did your friend have a history of heart problems in the family?? Had she ever been for a physical? Just curious... I believe that just because you are "raw" doesn't mean you eat all the right things... Things like cayenne and garlic etc that do help the heart... and it could be that her time was up here - that she completed what she set out to do also. Remember the good memories of her. Suzicgiambri <cgiambri@...> wrote: My daughter's friend asked about xylitol. She saw it's good product, as sweeter for various things. Any feedback? Thanks. Hope all going well. OT: My female friend, 36, part of the raw

group I lead for years, was raw, no signs of health problems, suddenly died this week from cardiac arrest when she was out of state. She was beautiful all around. A model type for sure but a really beautiful face and body, leaving behind a 9 yr. old son. Yesterday funeral service was very nice, parents are doing as best as can be, and tomorrow a celebration remembering her life.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Guest guest

I bought xylitol last year and I immediately got diarehha. I contacted the company and they said that I should have read the label...only use as directed as some people can not tolerate this product. Too bad as it was very expensive and now just sits unused. I use only stevia now with no problems and it is less expensive. Anne Texascgiambri <cgiambri@...> wrote: My daughter's friend asked about xylitol. She saw it's good product, as sweeter for various things.

Any feedback? Thanks. Hope all going well. OT: My female friend, 36, part of the raw group I lead for years, was raw, no signs of health problems, suddenly died this week from cardiac arrest when she was out of state. She was beautiful all around. A model type for sure but a really beautiful face and body, leaving behind a 9 yr. old son. Yesterday funeral service was very nice, parents are doing as best as can be, and tomorrow a celebration remembering her life. carolg

Guest guest

Wow, interesting. I don't use either. Will pass on. Thanks.

carolg

> My daughter's friend asked about xylitol. She saw it's

good product,

> as sweeter for various things. Any feedback? Thanks. Hope all

going

> well.

>