RemedySpot.com

Hair gel

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Easy Green Hair Gel By Cait , Care2 Green Living. Hair gel can be a lifesaver: sometimes a dab is the only thing that will fix a bad haircut or a bad hair day. But commercial hair gels smell pretty terrible and they contain suspect chemicals, so what can we do? Try this couldn’t-be-easier formula instead! There is only one simple ingredient needed for this green and easy hair gel. SIMPLE SOLUTION: 1. The secret ingredient in make-it-yourself hair gel is softened soap. Just be sure that the soap you buy is all-natural and scented with pure essential oils: my personal favorite is clear glycerin soap. 2. Grate some soap into a bowl, add a little water (the less water you add, the thicker the gel will be) and allow the soap to soften completely. 3. Apply sparingly to damp hair, unless you want to punk out in spikes, in which case--glob it on! Suzi What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. health/ http://suziesgoats.wholefoodfarmacy.com/ http://360./suziesgoats

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

Guest guest

Hey Suzi,

Are you reading my mind? ROFL I finally switched to organic shampoo,

conditioner, and body wash and discovered immediately I didn't feel

dizzy or weak after a shower. That was maybe a couple months ago.

Finally dawned on me, duh, if that made such a big difference, this

hair goo probably isn't helping. (and it really wasn't working on my

hair either)

So guess what was on my Whole Foods list? Yeah. Organic hair goo.

This is so much better and.....I HAVE ALL THE STUFF!!! LOL Hadn't

even gotten around to googling for a recipe yet.

Thanks.

Bekah

Guest guest

LOL.. I have that knack every so often... Suzitxlabwrangler <txlabwrangler@...> wrote: Hey Suzi,Are you reading my mind? ROFL I finally switched to organic shampoo, conditioner, and body wash and discovered immediately I didn't feel dizzy or weak after a shower. That was maybe a couple months ago.Finally dawned on me, duh, if that made such a big difference, this hair goo probably isn't helping. (and it really wasn't working on my hair either)So guess what was on my Whole Foods list? Yeah. Organic hair goo. This is so much better and.....I HAVE ALL THE STUFF!!! LOL Hadn't even gotten around to googling for a recipe yet.

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

> > Anyone have any natural concoctions for hair gel or any recommendable hair

gel products without all the crappy chemicals?

> >

> > thanks,

> > Jeff

> >

If you have short enough hair, coconut oil works to give the hair a slick look.

My husband uses this now instead of the gel, but he keeps his hair on the short

side.

good luck.

RAchael