RemedySpot.com

Re: Herbs etc that are safe during pregnancy?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Under articles in the files is herbs and pregnancy which may help you... check out Weed also on the net... I know about oregano oil and echinacea but not vit c.. Suzi Anne <sarahlovell@...> wrote: Hello Friends,My friend and her partner are trying to become pregnant. She currently does not know if she is indeed pregnant or not, but since then has com3e down with one hell of a cold/flu type thingie. She is miserable and is not sleeping etc. I just wondered if anyone had any ideas as to what she can/cannot take? She jsut turned 40, her partner is in the phillipines for 2 weeks, she's vegan with no sugar/wheat and she doesn't cook! LOL. She does have an Omega juicer though. (or is it champion, either way)The naturopathic pharmacy

mixed her up a dandelion/raspberry leaf tea, and gave her some homeopathics for flu/cold. But told her to stop taking the oregano oil, echinacea (too concentrated) and her vitamin C.

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

sounds right to me.i always double check a couple of herb books that i have around on pregnancy books cause i never know which one to avoid during pregnancy. Anne <sarahlovell@...> wrote: Hello Friends,My friend and her partner are trying to become pregnant. She currently does not know if she is indeed pregnant or not, but since then has com3e down with one hell of a cold/flu type thingie. She is miserable and is not sleeping etc. I just wondered if anyone had any ideas as to what she can/cannot take? She jsut turned 40, her partner is in the phillipines for 2 weeks, she's vegan with no sugar/wheat and she doesn't cook! LOL. She does have an Omega juicer though. (or is it champion, either way)The naturopathic pharmacy mixed her up a dandelion/raspberry leaf tea,

and gave her some homeopathics for flu/cold. But told her to stop taking the oregano oil, echinacea (too concentrated) and her vitamin C.any thoughts?Thanks! Anne(the one who is currently bringing her food every day LOL) ~*~ love, light, and Goddess kisses ~*~ Angie

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.