RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: Emailing: kody 003

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oww! Poor guy. Is he a gamer? Does he play video games? Might be the summer to let him play as much as he wants to keep him out of the sunshine. I know that goes against all we believe in, but if it keeps him from more skin harm, I say "play away!".

Call your fire department, maybe Kody can become a spokesman for fire safety? Might make him feel like he's accomplished something while he heals. Just a random thought that came to me..

Shari

Guest guest

Yep he is a gamer but he is already bored with them. This is going to be quite challenging for us to keep him entertained. His life consists of riding his dirt bike and 4 wheeler, fishing, trampoline, basketball.

All are outside but other than the dirtbike he can pretty much do the rest after the sun goes down.

Today he started working on a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle which he would have never been caught doing prior to this. On the bright side maybe this will give him time to slow down and do some different things.

Like READ! He is not much interested in books but hopefully that will change. My Mennonite neighbor brought him a good book and some fresh broccoli yesterday.

He took his first shower today, instead of a bath. I got a bar of peppermint soap for him which he said felt really good.

I am still amazed at his recovery - he is looking so good compared to a week ago!! I know its the excellent nutrition above everything else.

He wasn't much impressed with the broccoli smoothie though haha - I drank it. I must admit it was gross even after I tried to fix it with alot of different fruits. We are heading for 100% raw here.

Great idea about the fire dept. will check it out.

Blessings,

Kathy

Oww! Poor guy. Is he a gamer? Does he play video games? Might be the summer to let him play as much as he wants to keep him out of the sunshine. I know that goes against all we believe in, but if it keeps him from more skin harm, I say "play away!".

Call your fire department, maybe Kody can become a spokesman for fire safety? Might make him feel like he's accomplished something while he heals. Just a random thought that came to me..

Shari

Guest guest

Whew! That's bad, but nowhere as bad as I expected. Poor baby!

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlBill Barnhill is our Inspiration! Go Bill!!!aeranch@...

Fw: Emailing: kody 003

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

Guest guest

"Call your fire department, maybe Kody can become a spokesman for fire safety? Might make him feel like he's accomplished something while he heals. Just a random thought that came to me..

Shari"

That is a cool idea!!! Good thinking!

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlBill Barnhill is our Inspiration! Go Bill!!!aeranch@...

Guest guest

My BIL loved to fish. Years ago he got a program that was a virtual fishing thingy. He loved it - it had many neat aspects. You might look for something like that, if it is in the budget.

Shari

Guest guest

Thats a good idea will check into that too.

Thanks,

me

Shari

Guest guest

http://search.half.ebay.com/fishing_W0QQmZvideoQ2dgames

Shari

Guest guest

What a great idea, Shari!

Peace, love, laughter

> Call your fire department, maybe Kody can become a spokesman for fire

safety? Might make him feel like he's accomplished something while he

heals. Just a random thought that came to me..

>

> Shari

>

Guest guest

Poor little man.  They look like 2nd

degree burns to me Kathy.   Shouldn’t be too much scarring with them. Once the

blisters heal, you can dress them with lots of aloe, which will speed healing a

lot.

Janet

Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2007 2:16

PM

health

Subject:

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending

or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail

security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

Guest guest

I play World of Warcraft for fun and have

a great time with it.  Most kids eat it up.

Janet

Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2007 5:30

PM

health

Subject: Re:

My BIL loved to fish.

Years ago he got a program that was a virtual fishing thingy. He loved it - it

had many neat aspects. You might look for something like that, if it is in the

budget.

Gayla

Always Enough Ranch

Acampo, California

http://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.html

Bill Barnhill is our Inspiration! Go Bill!!!

aeranchgmail

Re:

Oww! Poor guy. Is he a gamer? Does he play

video games? Might be the summer to let him play as much as he wants to

keep him out of the sunshine. I know that goes against all we believe in,

but if it keeps him from more skin harm, I say " play away! " .

Call your fire department, maybe Kody can become a spokesman

for fire safety? Might make him feel like he's accomplished something

while he heals. Just a random thought that came to me..

Shari