RemedySpot.com

update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well, got the orthotics monday... doing pretty good with them (I guess)... will know more tomorrow. They seem to be helping the leg pain that I have every so often from the lateral release, *but not the ankle pain) The digestive enzymes, probiotics and colon tabs seem to be helping the liver and stomach.. (the "hot spots" as the chiro puts it are getting alot better) but still not sleeping good.. think this has alot to do with the throbbing pain in the ankle and foot..which keep me awake most of the nite.... which the chiro hasn't figured out yet... thought he had.. something about the joint at the hip... but still throbs when I lay down.. or late in evening... (still think it has to do with the lateral release)... will discuss this tomorrow also. As for the pain in the shoulders and side.. getting better but until they can work on the scar tissue at the neck I will have some.. therapy about "kills"

me.. lol.. I don't think I'm hurting much till she works on my muscles.... and then I'm really in pain.....lol.. but it is getting better. I have to wait 3 months before they can even massage the neck area.. The scar is looking good.. but still fairly swollen. (and can only take 1 pill at a time... used to be able to take several capsules at once) The therapist says nerves heal very slowly... I found out my singing voice is going to be shot for a long time. I was trying to karaoke with the DH the other nite (at home)... and the voice just is NOT there.. so I guess I'll have to figure out something to help the swelling and the nerves in the neck to heal quicker. The chiro saw my xrays and the plate and told me I really am doing good. He didn't realize the plate was as big as it is.. I overdid computer work today and started the pain in the right shoulder pretty good.

Guess it's just goinna take time....(is this my lesson on patience??) Can only lift about 20-25 # for now. But all in all, I am doing good. Could use some more energy, but I guess it will come along too. By 2 or so I'm ready to call it a day but make it till around 3:30... I seem to forget that I really did have MAJOR surgery... Suzi

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.