RemedySpot.com

Beauty tip

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

From Beautiful on Raw, Tonya Zavasta Beauty Tip I have a friend in Russia who is a professional singer. Several weeks ago, I called her to wish her Happy 60th Birthday. As we talked, she complained about her health falling apart--gynecological problems, pains in her hip joints, her aged appearance. I did what I could to tell her about the benefits of raw foods. Then she said something that made me want to learn from her. She said her eye sight is the only thing that is good and she never has to wear old age glasses. With everything else deteriorating, I wanted to know how this could have happened! For the last 10 years, she has being applying raw honey to her closed eyes, then blinking and letting some of the honey

get in. It creates a stinging sensation and activates the tear ducks. Tears appear. She waits a few minutes and then washes her eyes with warm clean water. She does this procedure every night before going to bed. I also do not wear glasses. In my case, the credit goes to the raw food. But if this procedure can help, I will do it. I have been applying honey on my eyes for the last several weeks and I think it does make the eyes look clearer and this simple procedure can strengthen the vision by bringing your body's attention to an area that needs healing. The beneficial power of honey has been know for many centuries. I talk about it in my second book but even though it is held in high regards in Russia, I had never heard of this particular treatment. My husband's family was

bee keepers for several generations. He tells me the real unheated honey must be crystallized unless it is fresh from the hive. Be sure you use pure, raw honey. Try it and let me know what you think! Suzi What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. health/ http://suziesgoats.wholefoodfarmacy.com/ http://360./suziesgoats

Don't be flakey. Get for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.