RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Heart Attack/cause of

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Bridget,

There are several things that can go wrong with the heart. If they gave you nitro you must have had some blockages. Nitroglycerin works by dillating your blood vessels and allowing more oxygenated blood to nourish the tissues. When we get fatty deposits that even partially block the cardiac vessels, we either get an infarct or death of muscle tissue (a heart attack) or pain from too little oxygen but not enough to kill the tissue (angina). There are other problems that happen with the old ticker as well, but since you were put on nitro this is my guess as to what happened.

Janet (who is writing this from sunny California and her sister's computer)

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Bridget" <fishbach1951@...>

This is Bridget, a new member, with a big question.I totally agree that the cause of a heart attack schould be treated. Wenn I had mine (5y ago) the Hospital did a heart cathaterization and said that my artheries where not clogged up. What kind of other attack is there and how can I get to the root of the problem? I was released with Nitro Glycerin and the Doctors kind words, that my heart is very weak now.Any suggestions? I do walk as much as my diabetic foot/leg pain allows. Bridget>> > > Stopping a heart attack is stopping a symptom, we have to eliminate the > > cause and start cleaning the arteries.> > > I personally like knowing there's a remedy that stops the symptoms. Then go > about treating the root cause.> BR>> Gloria> > > > > **************************************> See what's free at http://www.aol.com.>

Guest guest

Hi Bridget and welcome... (I've been on vacation).. There is no better place to start than with diet and the ingestion of adequate amounts of heart healthy nutrients. A well-balanced diet containing plenty of fiber is extremely important. Eat plenty of raw foods, fish, turkey, chicken and nuts (no peanuts) especially almonds. Avoid caffeine, alcohol, homogenized milk, sugar and licorice. Replace table salt with Celtic sea salt and make sure your drinking water is pure--no chlorine, etc. The main goal is to first, get the proper nutrients to the heart, then help the heart utilize them...something much

easier said than done. Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) and germanium increase the amount of oxygen available to the cells. This has the obvious benefit of feeding cells properly so that they can heal and become stronger. Carnitine, an amino acid, improves the strength of the heart muscle. A deficiency of carnitine or CoQ10 in the heart is like trying to run a car without a fuel pump. There may be plenty of fuel but no way to get it to the engine. CoQ10 should be taken in softgel form for proper absorption Ginseng increases the conversion of L-arginine to nitric oxide. Using the latest technology, researchers discovered that the small muscles that line blood vessels relaxed when exposed to small puffs of nitric oxide gas (NO). This

can help the heart in two ways: First, it improves blood flow to the muscle in times of low oxygen. Second, the Chinese have found that NO is a potent antioxidant that combats free radical injury to the heart muscle. Hong Kong researchers have found that ginseng acts much like the very popular calcium blocker drugs used to treat high blood pressure without any of the harmful side effects commonly associated with these drugs. In addition to significantly increasing the number and activity of white blood cells, ginseng also reduces the stickiness of blood platelets, which allows for increased blood flow and lowers the chances of blood clots. Garlic (Kyolic) on a daily basis will help regulate blood pressure and thin the blood by assisting fat metabolism. It also preserves the elasticity of blood vessels and delays the stiffening of arteries, which up until now was considered an inevitable consequence of aging. In another new study, Russian doctors found that taking garlic kept Cholesterol deposits from accumulating in walls of blood vessels.A soon to be published study from Pennsylvania State University compares the therapeutic effects of raw vs. cooked garlic. They found that cooked garlic had no therapeutic effect unless it was allowed to sit out awhile after peeling. Apparently, when garlic is peeled an enzyme called allinase begins a series of chemical reactions that create anticancer effects. Because heating inactivates the enzyme, enough time must be allowed for these reactions to take place--the

researchers used 15 minutes. This is yet another illustration of the importance of knowing the source of your vitamin supplier. Many vitamins, especially synthetic, are processed with heat which causes them to be little more than useless. Ginkgo triggers numerous actions within the body that can protect nerve tissue from damage, particularly following seizures and stroke. Over 40 clinical trials have shown that the herb can be beneficial even after a stroke has occurred. In France, many doctors are now using ginkgo prior to heart surgery to prevent the severe free radical damage that occurs from reperfusion. They have found that patients given 320 milligrams of ginkgo biloba extract for five days before and eight days after surgery experience less heart

damage, less leakage, and better recovery than untreated patients.

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.